Home

uppity stormtroopers

Awolagent

So i was on taspir, sp, with that pickup enemy sabers code on, and i entered a room threw some stormtroopers around and killed a cultist. As i was finishing off the stormtroopers I heard a lightsaber activate behind me. I turned and there standing before me was a stormtrooper, gleaming red blade in hand. He had picked up the cultist's saber and was actually going to fight me with it. He was no better a fighter than the cultist had been, but he was far more resistant to my force attacks than a normal stormtrooper. Has this ever happened to anyone else?

yes them darn jawa's have a lot of junk under there robes :mad:

at least you din't have one of them flying troopers pick up the lightsaber

but yes its still strange but in SP the npc's do rare things a At-St can even ride a speederbike better than a rancor :D

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by katanamaru

A noghiri picked up my saber when I died on the roof and fought and killed two reborn. The same two that killed me !?! That was humiliating, or however you spell it.

yes i woud be to if it happend to me

but you yust have to think in SP its mostly aboud luck....

but erm don't you get a pause screen that says loud last game etc... ???

• 4 weeks later...

In my las play through, I had a noghiri pick up a dead cultist's saber and attack me with it. You can really notice the AI difference with it, too, as they just go right for you without all those fancy moves or anything like a normal cultist.

Archived