Home

Suck it up and be a Trando for god's sake!

TK-8252

There is an option for autobalance in the server options. I'm not sure if it works. But if it does, turn it on people. Look for a permanent dedicated server from my clan AOD called the AOD Stomping Grounds. I've been running tests with it and I should have a permanent home in the next few days. I will have autobalance on (for whatever it does) and I'll trando it up in a second. I always choose auto myself.

-KB

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm pretty sure Auto Balance just prevents people from joining a team that has more players than the other, however if any people leave from one team, it won't force anyone on the other team to switch. And that results in having highly unbalanced teams at times.

One thing I cannot stand are the whiners. Last night on Kurgan's server some tool was whining like I've never seen before. Every other word out of his mouth was, noob this and noob that. I can understand someone getting pissed cause they keep dying. Thats natural but this guy was just beyond anything I've ever seen before. The best part was his very hollow "threat" where he said he'd bring his whole clan (him and his two closet buddies) to Kurgans server and bring on the hurt. I wish I could remember this guys name cause I'd keep an eye open for him on other servers but yea my point to this.... SUCK IT UP. Its crazy how many people forget this is a game. Anyway, thats my rant for now, back to work I go.

Is this a big joke? I PREFER playing as Trandos! I find the crosshair on the ACP is much easier to aim with than the crappy circle that the clones get.

I have been in games where it's been 1 (me) vs 5 or even 8, which is absolutely ridiculous imo. It'd be better if it was like CS, where you CAN'T join a team if the number of players on it is more than two above the opposite team.

I'd say it should be open to choice (I love being trandos, so don't take my choice away from me!), but there should be some kind of protection in place to stop there being 8vs1 matches.

Originally posted by Oidar at Work

One thing I cannot stand are the whiners. Last night on Kurgan's server some tool was whining like I've never seen before. Every other word out of his mouth was, noob this and noob that. I can understand someone getting pissed cause they keep dying. Thats natural but this guy was just beyond anything I've ever seen before. The best part was his very hollow "threat" where he said he'd bring his whole clan (him and his two closet buddies) to Kurgans server and bring on the hurt. I wish I could remember this guys name cause I'd keep an eye open for him on other servers.

I was there when that happened. his name was IL_delta_something(i think a number) he was annoying to no end...

I have gotten in situation where no one is on clones... but its usually trandos that are small. Either way people need to try to balance the teams. Or LA needs to get a better balancer.

Originally posted by Oidar at Work

One thing I cannot stand are the whiners. Last night on Kurgan's server some tool was whining like I've never seen before. Every other word out of his mouth was, noob this and noob that. I can understand someone getting pissed cause they keep dying. Thats natural but this guy was just beyond anything I've ever seen before. The best part was his very hollow "threat" where he said he'd bring his whole clan (him and his two closet buddies) to Kurgans server and bring on the hurt. I wish I could remember this guys name cause I'd keep an eye open for him on other servers but yea my point to this.... SUCK IT UP. Its crazy how many people forget this is a game. Anyway, thats my rant for now, back to work I go.

Ah yes, that was IL_Delta_One. Don't forget he also threatened that he could hack our computers! What a guy... ;)

Yeah, games can get intense, but people just look like dopes when they descend to that level. Get a grip!

this is the reason games have age labels on them :D

some ppl yust get a litle mad i gues but this is a realy strange way ;)

hope some kind of admin tool comes so we can kick litle children like these

*im guessing he's 6 years old and holds a mouse for the first time*

Really with some people its hard to say. I started to get mouthy with him but I can't stand people like that. They annoy the hell out of me. It really sucks when you can't enjoy the game cause of some stupid moron that doesn't like the fact hes not winning.

I've played some of the best games of RC on Kurgans server cause theres no tolerance for people that whine and complain AND cause on Kurgans server people actually talk while their playing. When your on a team your team-mates are actually trying to work out some kind of co-ordinated attack. Best server I've been on yet.

OH and those people that whine about lag really piss me off as well. Boo****inhoo you got a little lag, it happens to everyone and you don't hear them complain. Bah! stupid people. I'd like to hit them all with bricks.

yes thats the nicest way of playing

mostly im the only guy giving some commands sometimes its works and if i have the flag the enamy gets litterly shot of my head :D

and i got a clean run

and othere times i give the flag to someone else and i do kamikaze and get our flag back and if im lucky also get the othere flag again and bring it back to my base mostly i do this the rest is mostly not realy good at running :p

A bit off topic, but who thinks the voice commands are a joke? People use all the commands as taunts. When im playing, i like to use voice commands instead of typing, because i can move and shoot while doing it, but its pointless. No one responds to voice commands. My guess is they assume I'm just playing with them. It annoys me to no end.

Originally posted by Nokill

mostly i do this the rest is mostly not realy good at running :p

Everyone runs the same speed, there's no such thing as being "good at running" in RC. Unless you mean being able to run without getting killed.

Shok -- maybe so, but have you noticed most players don't respond to ANYthing you say, voice or not? :rolleyes:

Originally posted by joetheeskimo5

Shok -- maybe so, but have you noticed most players don't respond to ANYthing you say, voice or not? :rolleyes:

Well, I have gotten people to listen to me, but never with the voice commands. Still, I see your point. I don't know how many times I've thrown thermal detonators at teammates coming up the elevator on the ghostship map. Is it really so hard to understand "dont use the elevator"?

Originally posted by Oidar

I think the Trandos are awesome I usually end up on the Trando side and have no problems with it. Most people don't set their games up for auto-select. IT should be Auto-select in most cases cause people seem to be like. OMG trando nooooooooooo.

I've been on more winning Trando teams than I have Clones. People are petty anyway. Its like omg I've gotta play the good guy or I'll suck horribly. I've even seen people spec an entire match till someone leaves the clone team. Its sad really. Most people just suck.

You haven't been in the same games as me then apparently. I am almost always commando and my team ALWAYS wins.

I may "Suck it up" if the patch gives us more customization options. If I am hiding in a shodowy dark area for whatever reason......which IS sometimes necessary when you want to be the top scorer like myself.......A glowing yellow backpack isn't a great thing......A Night Ops clone is. The blaster rifles ARE different, though that doesn't bother me as I usually trade my DC for a ACP SMG if I use anything but pistols and shotties at all.

Fix the higher visibility problems of the trandoshans and I will lead the trandoshans to victory!

And whoever said Bossk would motivate me obviously did not reallize Bossk is just one more reason NOT to be a trando. Bossk like vs Fett like........... What were you thinking. Mandalorians. Nuff said.

Originally posted by The Spartan

You haven't been in the same games as me then apparently. I am almost always commando and my team ALWAYS wins.

I may "Suck it up" if the patch gives us more customization options. If I am hiding in a shodowy dark area for whatever reason......which IS sometimes necessary when you want to be the top scorer like myself.......A glowing yellow backpack isn't a great thing......A Night Ops clone is. The blaster rifles ARE different, though that doesn't bother me as I usually trade my DC for a ACP SMG if I use anything but pistols and shotties at all.

Fix the higher visibility problems of the trandoshans and I will lead the trandoshans to victory!

And whoever said Bossk would motivate me obviously did not reallize Bossk is just one more reason NOT to be a trando. Bossk like vs Fett like........... What were you thinking. Mandalorians. Nuff said.

Oh please. Glowing yellow backpack, hiding in the dark. Geezus thats it. Enough of your whining. I don't care what you say. Your just like the other petty people. Oh I don't like the trandos their ugly, their easier to see, blah blah, whine whine.

Oh and do not start the who is better debate, Mandalorians or Trandoshans cause I've got a trump card that beats the mandalorians stupid...ever hear of the Yuuzhan Vong?

'Nuff said I think.

Originally posted by PhireStorm

I admit, I like the clones better. BUT i still go on the trando team everyonce in a while. They have cool skins n' such, its just that they have red shields. And, for me a leats red=bad, blue=good. I end up ignoring the clones and shooting at my teammates until i realize what Im doing. lol:(

That happens to me ALL the time! lol. In normal death match I'll be a commando. But in team based games, I don't care. I do like the DC 17 better ((Dunno why)) but in team matchs I dun care. Thrandoshans are cool, especilly when yo ucapture a flag ot get a head shot. That Trando saying that is just so cool.

Originally posted by The Spartan

A glowing yellow backpack isn't a great thing......A Night Ops clone is.

Here's a little counter point, both the backpack and visor glow on the commandos. Trando's may have a much more glowing backpack, but if they have their back to a wall it wont show. If the clone has their face to the wall it will not be visible.... but that isn't a great thing.

Originally posted by Oidar

Oh please. Glowing yellow backpack, hiding in the dark. Geezus thats it. Enough of your whining. I don't care what you say. Your just like the other petty people. Oh I don't like the trandos their ugly, their easier to see, blah blah, whine whine.

Oh and do not start the who is better debate, Mandalorians or Trandoshans cause I've got a trump card that beats the mandalorians stupid...ever hear of the Yuuzhan Vong?

'Nuff said I think.

*Kills Oidar*

Vong? WTF are you talking about? I don't remember them in the game and the Mandalorians beat Vong anyway because Fett led the True Mandalorians against them successfully (without the need of a lightsaber) when he took up the mantle of Mandalore (Insider 80). You, refrain from talking.

Originally posted by BeBop

Here's a little counter point, both the backpack and visor glow on the commandos. Trando's may have a much more glowing backpack, but if they have their back to a wall it wont show. If the clone has their face to the wall it will not be visible.... but that isn't a great thing.

You are correct, there are points on a commando that glow as well, but commandos can be all dark, blues, and greys........which you will notice camos in with every level. Bright yellow camos in with.....well.......nothing. It is a small thing. Trandshans are not on par with cliones IMO, but in others they are. Considering the teams are always even in the games I play, or one man from being such, it really is a dud of a topic. When you try to join commando if there are too many you will get a message saying such so in reply to the thread host, suck it up and stop losing.

[/Rant]

Spartan,

I'm sorry, only little kids that want to play the good guy dislike the trandos. Your probably one of those kids that always had to be a cop when playing cops and robbers.

Its sad, your the reason this thread was started. People like you who suck so bad they have to cover up the fact and say, Oh well..Blah blah blah blah (see by this point I've decided to stop paying any attention to anything you write cause your an idiot)

*flame removed*

[/End Rant]

*directed at everyone else*

See what I mean. geezus people like that annoy the crap out of me. He must think he is on some holy quest to prove to everyone that the clones are superior. Bah, he needs a wookiee to smack him upside the head with a lightsaber.

Removed your flame, don't do it again. Instead report his posts to a moderator like myself

-Sith

Archived