Jump to content

Home

[SPOILER] The Truth about Goto


Bobo
 Share

Recommended Posts

Originally posted by montnoir

As an avid book-reader I have met too many Atton's and Kreia's to be anything else than mildly amused by them... and the fact that you could see it coming a mile off didn't help their cause... I didn't figure G0-T0 out until my second playthrough so, for me, the answer is no there are no intriguing characters in the TSL cast, nothing memorable at least - except G0-T0... and the dancer's outfit... which is a memorable experience by itself...

Well I haven't met that many characters with Kreia's unique perspective on morality so she intrigued me as much as GO-TO did. I gotta say, though, that I'd have liked GO-TO more if he never became a member of your party. If his merits lie in his mysteriousness and his walking of the line between good and evil in that he wants to save the Republic but couldn't care less about the Jedi, they become cheapened when he's floating around following you everywhere. I'd have preferred him to remain behind the sceens and manipulate things from the shadows rather than be in the thick of things.

 

@ jblue789: What is it that everyone finds so annoying about Kreia? And Atton and Carth are completely different. The only thing they have in common is that they fly ships and shoot things.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Originally posted by nas77

@ jblue789: What is it that everyone finds so annoying about Kreia?

 

For me, she's never happy about anything I do.

When I'm generous, she isn't happy.

When I'm on a murderous rampage, she isn't happy.

And she manipulates everyone, she puts herself above everyone else.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Originally posted by lukeiamyourdad

For me, she's never happy about anything I do.

When I'm generous, she isn't happy.

When I'm on a murderous rampage, she isn't happy.

And she manipulates everyone, she puts herself above everyone else.

That might annoy the Exile, sure, but if you step back as an objective gamer playing TSL, don't you think these things make her an interesting character? I mean she's not unhappy at you. Her reactions just reflect her hatred of good and evil, Jedi and Sith, that's all.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

kreia's happy when u do things manipulative or indifferent towards other characters..

whenever she says "than u are learning" she is as happy as she gets..

 

and yeh g0t0 would have been more interesting if he was a npc (and atris would have been better if she was a pc)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Originally posted by nas77

That might annoy the Exile, sure, but if you step back as an objective gamer playing TSL, don't you think these things make her an interesting character? I mean she's not unhappy at you. Her reactions just reflect her hatred of good and evil, Jedi and Sith, that's all.

 

I never said I didn't want her to be in the game, nor that she isn't an interesting character.

 

She's one of those that you love to hate.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Originally posted by lukeiamyourdad

I never said I didn't want her to be in the game, nor that she isn't an interesting character.

 

She's one of those that you love to hate.

 

Thats how i saw her i hated her everytime she talked but then she so intrested which i like about her, thats why she was always in my pasrty she always had something to say good or bad unlike the others.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

but.....didn't Goto kill Visquas (sp) on Nar Shada dressed as an Ubese Bounty Hunter?????

 

Then he turns to you and says "what a curious jedi speciman"

 

I was under the impression the GO-TO was his droid rep on your ship, like....as in....when he offers it as a gift then goes on to explain any attempts to shut it down will blow you "as well as a sizable chuck of whatever planet you happen to be on" up.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

No he wasn't a Ubese Bounty Hunter that were his men that were acting as Visquis' guards, but he turned the tabled obviously. But, it's still not determined if Goto is the droid or if it's just a coicidence of the droid having GO-TO as it's name, but if it was him wouldn't you think he wouldn't like the other droids on his yacht?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...