Home

Darth Sion

<|EJK|>Twingo

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Will it be released somehow that is not over pcgamemods.com or something? Nihilus I mean.

I won't ever release it, am I crazy or what?

Like I said one post before, this is for my personal usage.

In this topic I offered Twingo to weight "his" Sion model, and I don't care what the hell he is going to do with it then.

Cry me a river. Remind us why we care about your opinion?

And conversion isn't as simple as point and click.

Well he is a model maker so that his opinion is important, that guy is converting models from other games, imagine you model that guy with a lot of effort and then a guy who knows how to weight pick it up and put it in other game (without authorization) and he names himself the author of the model, thats stealing. I know its nice to see your model in different games but is not that good to see that a guy says he is the author and that he put a lot of effort when he just weighted it to the skelleton.

And also because you haven't figured out how to convert models to JA doesn't makes the process difficult, it is the most easy thing to do, so yah, it is almost as simple as that, specially in this game.

Well he is a model maker so that his opinion is important, that guy is converting models from other games, imagine you model that guy with a lot of effort and then a guy who knows how to weight pick it up and put it in other game (without authorization) and he names himself the author of the model, thats stealing. I know its nice to see your model in different games but is not that good to see that a guy says he is the author and that he put a lot of effort when he just weighted it to the skelleton.

And also because you haven't figured out how to convert models to JA doesn't makes the process difficult, it is the most easy thing to do, so yah, it is almost as simple as that, specially in this game.

I never said that I *made* this model. It was more a weighting practice.

And I can make models from scratch as well, so please don't blame me.

Doesn't make it especially easy either. Sure comparatively it's the easiest thing to do. But it's hardly point and click.

And it's not like he claimed he made the model, merely ported it.

• 3 weeks later...

*updating team colors

normal: http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/3498/sion2nx.jpg

blue: http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/2140/sionblue6mm.jpg

red: http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/2418/sionred8qd.jpg

icons, sounds, bot support and shaders already done....waiting for quitahd to add caps and a small fix on the left hand

maybe i add a single player version too.....not sure.

Archived