Home

hi! what was your fave/funnyest moment?

rozo100

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was playing multiplayer and my brother was against me. I was an assualt droid and he kept being a jet trooper. I shot him 2 times with a bazooka before he got me. Everytime he ran up the walkway in the platforms in the Bespin maps I blew him away. Once I put down a mine and a clone trooper that he was following walked into it blowing them both off the platform with about 2 other troopers.:D That's the best moment that I can think of right now.

my funniest moment was probably on Rhen Var, the citidel, i was standing on the edge sniping when someone tossed a grenade near me and a bot who was doing the ever so important task of staring at a wall, i tried to run but the bot was in my way so i got blown of the edge and survived, then as i was standing up again (and watching with satisfaction the bot falling of the cliff) ANOTHER grenade exploded, it still didnt kill me just knocked me off the cliff and i rolled all the way down, died (of course) just before the respawn screen popped up it said "deserters will be shot" i mean talk about adding insult to injury!

man i've done alot of stupid stuff on this game but i must say my favorite times are when i run into an enemy base and im surronded. Thinking that my rocket launcher if fully loaded I shoot but all I here is *click* *click*. Then the 8 guys kinda gang up on me and i die. Pure enjoyment. :D

I hit the floor busting a nut when I saw this.

On the XBOX version. I was playing on Bespin PLatforms. I was blasting ties away in an X-Wing when I saw to imperials take flight in a cloud car. I got after them and it was a ride. I was tailing them good but just could not get good shots off as they ducked and weaved. When I was getting close to blowing the SOBs out of the sky they both simultaniously ejected from the ship while in mid air out in open air. I was like WTF as they just drop to their deaths.

I have seen this happen other times since LOL

I think my funniest moment was when i was playing as the empire in hoth:atat: . I was against the AI and i was playing with those stupid jedi heroes. Then the darth vader guy met the luke skywalker guy and they starded fighting:p . I was watching the show till somebody blew them away with an rocket launcher. They then where blasted off into the "out of bounds scenario" and died:p

This is my best and funniest moment. My friend and I were playing splitscreen on the Battle of Hoth; he was the Rebels while I was Imperial. For most of the battle I was blasting away in an AT-AT, but that didn't help that much. So toward the end of the match, I was the last Imperial alive in the walker while my friend was in an airspeeder; he also had 19 other Rebel soldiers left with him. I found where most of the computer-controlled players were and slaughtered them, but there was still one left along with my friend. (the Rebels had all of the Command Posts) I then found the last computer bot, and as I marched toward it, my friend made a desperate move. He attempted to block my laser blast so it wouldn't hit the AI bot. So I fired at the bot, and my friend at the exact second flew over the bot. But the lasers miraclously hit both the bot AND the airspeeder, so I kiled them both and ended the match in the Empire' victory!:cool::D

My favorite moment was when I was playing Bespin: Platforms as a Rebel Vanguard (it seems to be a favorite in this thread) and I suddenly heard Darth Vader breathing behind me. I thought I was totally done for, he was really close, and I turned around and shot at his feet with my big gun and sent him flying up into the air and off the edge of the platform. And then I saw the text at the bottom of the screen "LOU KILLED DARTH VADER". Pure bliss.

Another good time was when I was on Rhen Var: Citadel and I was walking around and I looked down to the actual ground and I found Luke Skywalker stuck in a little area and could not get out and back onto the upper playing field. I laughed, and figured since he was going to be there for a while, respawned as a ShockTrooper and blasted him off the screen. That was pretty cool seeing "LOU KILLED LUKE SKYWALKER" too.

// Lou

I had a lot of funny moments, one of the side splitters was on rend's bounty hunters map. My brother was Imperial, and I was the Geonosian. I walk behind him for a while, then i switch to the sonic blaster, shot him, and disguised myself before he could turn around, I did that four times before he killed me. He was like "whaaaa?!?!?" I was luaghing so hard, my side hurt

Have to say on the Hoth Map. We had taken over the hanger, there were quite a few left, so I decided to take advantage of all the Snow Speeders being out of action and marched around in an AT-AT. But there was this one little Assault Troop who kept running up behind my AT-AT, everytime he I'd jump out and shoot him down.

Now, when you jump out of the AT, you come down behind it. I'd shoot down this one person everytime and he never caught on.

The last time he did it, he must have brought some friends. I jumped out again, and I'm surrounded by about six guys with launchers.

Thats the quick and easy way to fry roast an Imperial Pilot.

• 4 months later...

I can't remember what Instant Action map I did this on:

If I am ever a unit that has mines, I like to lay them down all over a CP that I am attempting to capture to kill off any newly spawn players. I died while attempting to capture the CP and the game went on normally for some time. I later decided to switch teams. BOOM. I died instantly respawning on my own mine that I have laid down some time ago as the other team.

Mine was on a mod map.

My guy decided to do a dive into the dirt

Pic here: http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b151/MelrekKrakan/Battlefront2005-08-2722-59-46-39.jpg

Lol. My game also does that sometimes. Especially on Geonosis. I'll be with the clones and we'll be running around looking for the last enemy and i'll find him inside a cliff shooting out when we can't shoot in. It gets frustrating a lot.

Lol. My game also does that sometimes. Especially on Geonosis. I'll be with the clones and we'll be running around looking for the last enemy and i'll find him inside a cliff shooting out when we can't shoot in. It gets frustrating a lot.

Interesting part is, i was out in the open...

My fav moment must be as the CIS on cloud city. I was the in a group of 4 survivers and facing the entire Republic army. It was slaughter, I was of course the Droideka and had only medium support (one sniper with low ammo). I had 13 kills and ended up with 47 kills! Died in the atemt but we won the battle. Cant beat that.

• 3 weeks later...

I was playing Dune Seas as the Imperial. I was just venting out some rage on the tusken raiders and rebels (right next the sarlaac pit) when Luke appeard. So I rounded a few buddies when all of a sudden he got snapped away. Forgeting that we were by a Sarlaac pit we started freakin out. For some reason, a small virus leaked onto the game and the sarlaac pit was going 100 times faster then it should. We were cussing on the game, then he got eaten, then a whole crap load of tuskens. Then I see luke fending off the attackers, then he gets eaten. So I am thinking " Better get the hell out of here!" Then, what pissed me off and made me laff soo damn hard was then a newbie ran into me with a speeder. he jumped off before he crashed though. So the speeder hit me, I die. then he gets eaten. Talk about irony.

The funniest thing that ever happened to me in a game was on Ren Vhar: Citadel. I was playing against my brother, he was Imperial, I was Rebel. He had captured the Keep and had laid mines strategically around the CP, one by each of the 4 entrances. He was standing in the front shooting down bots that tried to storm up the steps, so I decided to sneak around behind him. I went up through one of the side entrances and as I turned the corner, I hit his mine which sent me flying forward, quite dead. The funny thing is though, that the mine threw my broken body right past my brother and over another mine he had placed by the door. It promptly blew up and killed my brother in the process, so his body was flopping down the mountainside along with mine.

It was the funniest thing I had ever seen on SWBF. It's also the first time that my corpse had ever killed anyone. :D

-derriere1

Archived