Home

Any good manual 35-mm SLR cameras?

Acrylic

I'm doing class registrations for next year, and I'm thinking of taking photo, and I'm wondering if there are any good quality manual 35-mm SLR camera's to buy for a fair price at stores or on the internet?

Thanks,

Acrylic

Originally posted by Acrylic

I'm doing class registrations for next year, and I'm thinking of taking photo, and I'm wondering if there are any good quality manual 35-mm SLR camera's to buy for a fair price at stores or on the internet?

Thanks,

Acrylic

http://www.dcresource.com/reviews/olympus/d535z-review/index.shtml

That's a review of the camerica I have, and it's 38mm for $150, well in the range you want, right? I don't know what exactly you mean by SLR though, I think you're talking about the lcd screen? Anyway, it has a few extra modes(night shot, portrait, auto, landscape, ect.) built in and is 3.2 megapixels and can take quicktime movies too. I don't have much experience with the video capture, but the pictures I take are well definied and clear.

Unless you're talking about a real camera that uses film, in which case I have no clue. Sorry.

Originally posted by Tyrion

Unless you're talking about a real camera that uses film, in which case I have no clue. Sorry.

I think he is. My class requires non-digital cameras for photolab and darkroom development etc. His might be different though.

Originally posted by Tyrion

I don't know what exactly you mean by SLR though, I think you're talking about the lcd screen?

No. SLR = Single Lens Reflex. Cameras with the interchangable scopes, uses film, all that.

The Wolf Camera near me sells a lot of the manual SLR's, usually have great prices. Perhaps there might be one near you. Online I'm not sure though. <_<

Archived