Home

fable slated for the pc.....

stingerhs

yes, i know it was a big disappointment because it didn't deliver what was promised *cough, cough*kotor2*cough, cough, but rumor has it that they'll be giving pc gamers all of the promises that they had going. anyways, i've got a link from gamespot if you guys are interested. :)

the link: http://www.gamespot.com/pc/rpg/fablethelostchapters/index.html?tag=mp_2to9

Originally posted by Darth_Krow

Molyneux?

Fable's creator of course. In the beginning, when Fable was still Project Ego, he promised all these revolutionary features of the game that got all gamers excited and such. It was one of, if not THE most hyped game of 2004.

Don't get me wrong, Fable was decent, but it had so much potential.

Perhaps Fable: The Lost Chapters will repent for PM's sins. :o

i love fable on the xbox. it's one of my favorite xbox games. :) it was fun the whole way through, the only part i didn't care for was the annoying sneak past the bandits part, the rest was great. XD esp loved continuing after the game's storyline ended and maxing out stats and being the evil landlord of oakvale. :evilgrin:

Originally posted by stingerhs

yes, i know it was a big disappointment because it didn't deliver what was promised *cough, cough*kotor2*cough, cough, but rumor has it that they'll be giving pc gamers all of the promises that they had going. anyways, i've got a link from gamespot if you guys are interested. :)

the link: http://www.gamespot.com/pc/rpg/fablethelostchapters/index.html?tag=mp_2to9

That is alot of promises to make up for, Fable on the XBox wasn't bad, but they stated too much and released to little (KOTOR 2 ring any bells), so the game came off like that to alot of people, it was like getting promised enternal life and instead you got a water drink that prolongs your life for a hundred years.

But I will be buying it anyway just too see if it can finally live up to the hype of "the greatest RPG ever" and the hype of "what a RPG is supposed to be like."

Archived