Home

Hapslash's EP III Anakin model *spoilers*

TK-425

Do you want Hapslash to finish this model, and put aside his other projects for now?  

102 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want Hapslash to finish this model, and put aside his other projects for now?

• Yes!
    • Hrm... I think I can wait.
    • No! It stinks!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Aragorn_Ranger

that looks more like peter frampton then anakin. dont get me wrong though, its a first attempt. itll be more accurate if he follows through with the project. RJW and hapslash should just work together and get this model done fast.

As far as I know RJW isnt even a part of this project. The only reasone Hapslash helped out RJW is a reskin of EP II Obi-wan & EP I Darth Maul. He wouldnt even need to help (whatever he does).

hmm interesting , i did not know that. Anyways i hope hapslash does go through with this project. Only a model would fix that one glove issue. but i havnt seen much work from hapslash lately. but from what i saw in his model gallery, im very impressed. i wonder how long this model would take , hopefully not as long as rjw anakin skin release.

that looks more like peter frampton then anakin.

Peter Frampton ehh...?

hmmm,...

frampton-skywalker.jpg

Well, I don't know if I'd agree with that one. But if it does,...

Oh well, close enough for me.

:dev7:

• 2 weeks later...

darken the hair a bit and thin it out . then youll have anakin dead on. lmao it looks like anakin is pissed off at me for even comparing him to mr "feel like i do".

anakinha4kw.jpg

Is this thin enough for you?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived