Home

Hapslash's EP III Anakin model *spoilers*

TK-425

Do you want Hapslash to finish this model, and put aside his other projects for now?  

102 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want Hapslash to finish this model, and put aside his other projects for now?

• Yes!
    • Hrm... I think I can wait.
    • No! It stinks!

Hey Hap! This is great! When you are done I'd like to do an academy mod, that replaces Rosh with Anakin, and Evil Rosh with my Vader model. That way when Anakin turns to the dark side, he becomes Vader. I was hoping a Episode III model was going to be made so I could do this. Mars out!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Okay, I want to make sure I get everyone's opinion here, so I'll probably post this around to a couple places. If no one likes it, then there's no point in including it,...

There were a few concerns that Anakin looked too angry in the original texture I put together for the face. So, I've reworked the texture to give him a less aggresive appearance,...

here's the comp:

anakinfaces3zp.jpg

I originally posted this to my personal forum. So far the response has been, shall we say, less than enthusiastic.

So far you're the only one who's said they actually like it.

There were a lot of 'sad' comments about the new face. So, I changed the eye texture so it wasn't quite as bright, and made the lower eyelid less defined

anakinfaces24jc.jpg

I had been giving thought to including both Jedi and Sith versions for the skins. But, no one seems to be responding well to the new texture; except for Buffy of course,... And if the only difference is going to be the color of the eyes, I'll probably just skip it.

Originally posted by HapSlash

So far you're the only one who's said they actually like it.

There were a lot of 'sad' comments about the new face. ]

who can make Anakin model better then you right now ?

maybe your skill is too high so nobody can seeing your "Master Piece"

no need to looks like real Anakin in Movie even Star wars Ep3 XBOX's Anakin is looks not like movie's Anakin and yours is much better looking for me !

if someone make sad comments about this new face ? they sould make own nice Anakin's face and talk about your Model :o

you are the one of Best modeller in JA right now ..

;)

Originally posted by <|EJK|>Twingo

a happy jedi

anakin.jpg

yet another place i haven't posted on in a long time... anways...

i really like the new edit, his expression looks grave now, rather than sad, which is good. kudos to you hap.

You're doing a bang up job Hap! I really cannot wait for these skins (Anakin, Obi-Wan) I actually lost my JKA disc a while back ago, and your skins made me buy another copy :D

Anyways, I like both your Anakin faces, to tell you the truth I think the right is better suited for the Anakin model, because he doesn't look all mad and mean the whole movie, the face is nice and neutral, so the right suits him better...

Again, great job Hap, I can't wait!

Archived