Home

Somebody SAAAAAAAAAAVE ME!

obi

hey obi....long time no see... :p

a job huh ? whatcha doin ?

let me sum up adult/work life for you :

*every payday you'll say "life is sweet" !!

*then you'll get married, and your woman/kids/mortgage will suck 99.9% of your pay into a vortex.... and you'll say

"life is frickin sheet" :(:p

as for tv themes Monkey Magic theme pwnz all others....

162_monkeymagic.jpg

Born from an egg on a mountain top, the punkiest Monkey that ever popped,

He knew every magic trick under the sun, to tease the gods and everyone can have some fun.

Monkey magic, Monkey magic, Monkey magic, Monkey magic, Monkey magic, Monkey magic ooh

What a cocky, saucy Monkey this one is. All the Gods were angry and they punished him.

Until he was saved by a kindly priest, and that was the start of their pilgrimage quest.

Monkey magic, Monkey magic, Monkey magic, Monkey magic,

Monkey magic, Monkey magic, Monkey magic, Monkey magic ooh!

it may not seem like much from reading it, but its a *very* catchy tune :) Those interested can check it out HERE !!!!

*Other faves

-Hawaii Five-0 Theme

-The Green Hornet Theme

-Batman TV show Theme

all of these are good romancin tunes as well if ya know what I mean :p;)

mtfbwya

s'up Obi :wavey:

that hat is cow-tippingly great! plus it will keep the sun out of your eyes when you're digging holes. or have you found other ways of relieving your frustration? speaking of which...

congrats on getting engaged to Virginia! :cheers:

:D

i like the a-team theme song... although that’s technically a ‘theme tune’ seeing as there's no singing... but i don't care, i like it.

Originally posted by Lightsaberboy

the "Angel" theme by Darling Violetta. it's like "smashing pumpkins meets batman..cello-rock" or that was what joss whedon was looking for when they were looking for a theme for the song. starts out mellow with the lone cello

That cello always gives me goose bumps. Weird thing is i thought the Angel theme sucked when i first heard it. I think your mind associates theme music with the experiences you have while watching... so over time it affects you more.

Monkey Magic does RULE THEM ALL! though.

You all MUST think I'm wierd, but I LOVE Japanse Anime theam songs that I can't understand. Just the music is so cool. Especilly G Gundam and Gundam Seed and stuff. I know, I'm wierd. I just love the music, even though there is a dude singin in japanse "SHINEING FINGA Euj o mita neoga, ichuta dy icha muti du di..."

<---- Has the original Battlestar Galactica permanently imbeded in his head.

Hey Obi! Just thought I would drop in like a spectre from the past and see whats been happening in the place I once called home :D

Hullo to you to Groovy!

Well *sniffle* That just about hits the spot for old reminiscences (this from a sith...).

Might drop back in sometime next millenium to say hi again, so stay tuned :p

Originally posted by ET Warrior

'Sagood thing Slayne hasn't changed his avatar, or I donna think I'd have recognized his name :)

*Smirks* The world around changes constantly, but the one thing that always remains the same?....me :p

(I keep the same Av to reduce confusion)

My favorite theme song is this japanese song. It's for an anime but I can't remember the name of the show. I am gonna try and find it's name.

Was the picture with that girl standing next to Virginia taken at the WWII memorial?

Archived