Home

Whats the best computer game you ever played?

starmark2k

Simple question really, Whats the best computer game you ever played? I know as this is lucasforums chanses are they will be star wars or at least lucasarts but i just want to know what games you would recomend or think were great.

I like the splinter cell games and Star wars: Knights of the Old Republic (proberly not too much of a surprise)

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

tough one.

Galaxies for me comes close. butthere has been a few i really thought were remarkable.

Command and Conquer. (almost all off em)

Rollercoaster tycoon

Transport tycoon deluxe

Carmageddon + splat pack

the GTA series

the delta force series

a lot of the need for speed games

these games have pllayed a big part of my world :) psst carmageddon is good for getting rid of your anger :p

Wraith 8

Originally posted by InsaneSith

Consoles are computers, he didn't say PC.

Thanks for that clarification. I guess I can post in here now. :) *is a console player*

Best game I've ever played?

Heh.

Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars(SNES)

And some runner-ups:

Super Smash Brothers: Melee(GCN)

Star Wars KoTOR II: The Sith Lords(Xbox)

The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind(Xbox)

Final Fantasy X(PS2)

Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater(PS2)

Goldeneye 007(N64)

Super Mario 64(N64)

Metal Gear Solid(PS)

I'm not much of a console gamer, but my all time favourite game is The Legend Of Zelda: Ocarina of Time.

As far a CPU goes....

Kotor 1, Madden NFLXXXX(buy it every year, never disappoints),

Fallout series, Tachyon:The Fringe (Bruce Campbell, What more needs to be said?), and Vampire:Bloodlines....It all depends on my mood, so I can't pick just one!!!

:cool:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Oh yeah, the MGS series, MGS 1 (50 MB DEMO at Download.com) and MGS 2 are both on PC. Ummm, as for consoles:

Zelda, MGS TTS... ummm, the star fox series is good. Soul Calibur II was cool. 007 Everything or Nothing is probably the best 007 game EA has made. The gameplay was actually cool, and it appears that they put a lot of work into (except that last fight... and CG cutscene... so rushed it wasn't cool, actually it was disapointing)

Archived