Home

Galaxies for X-box?

LukeKatarn

http://www.gameseek.co.uk/productdetail/Xboxk2ptrs37602y2n7x/

Anyone know if they will at all come out with it? I know lucasarts has it on hold, but do you knwo if teh ywill ever take it off? And if so when? it is very exiteing to me because I can't get Galaxies on cpu ((Monthly fee, crappy cpu.)). And if it does come out on X-box, is there going to be a monthly fee?

Originally posted by LukeKatarn

And if it does come out on X-box, is there going to be a monthly fee? [/b]

Most definently! And, I think the idea of Galaxies coming out on X-Box is long gone. Considering they said it would come out in December of 2003

• 4 months later...

That's interesting. You'd think that starwarsgalaxies.com would have something like this noted, or EBGames.com

This is real fishy, but I remember when LucasArts did announce SWG would be coming to the XBOX system. Ya never know, it may come out for the new XBOX 360 unit since keyboards and a mouse will be compatible.

Guest DarthMaulUK

Star Wars Galaxies will NEVER come to X-BOX or PS2/3 simply because of the amount of 'Show Stopping' bugs in the game. Both Microsoft and normally Sony have extremely strict controls over bugs and when you have the amount of bugs as Galaxies - it will never make it onto a console.

DMUK

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

an xbox version would suck a little, i mean this game is virtually unplayable without a key board and mouse, of course this is entirley possible to create a keyboard and mouse for xbox. however as darth and jan said the updates and bugs are just too many, also would pc users like this transfer? i know its practically a hobby for some to upgrade there pc, and elimanate lag as much as possible. he he. this was kind of a rant so please ignore this if u want.

Archived