Home

I have one quicky 'bout psychonauts!

urluckyday

Which amazing person do you like better?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Which amazing person do you like better?

• George Lucas all the way!
    • Tim Schafer is sooo much cooler!
    • I don't know they both stink (shame shame)

He owns the company and designed the frikkin' game. It's a full-fledged Schafer expedition

And you don't have to post a poll on every single one of your threads, especially when the answer is obvious like on these two. It's Tim Schafer, who do you think we're going to vote for? This is GFN, for cryin' out loud.

Well I'm sorry. I didn't realize that it was a crime to post polls on posts, I kinda figured that we were able to use them because there is a feature that lets you make them.

Oh and just so you know, I don't think Tim Schafer is better than George Lucas by any means. Tim is an amazing man, but Lucas is a true visionary.

Jofa wasn't trying to offend you or anything, Legowar. He was just pointing out that posting a poll every time you make a new thread is a little excessive. Polls are generally good for gathering non-discussable data.

If we're going to end up writing a response detailing our decision in the thread anyway, then the poll becomes an oxymoron. Polls are better reserved for threads where you're not particularly concerned about actual discussion.

Hopefully that clears it up a bit.

Originally posted by legowar

Tim is an amazing man, but Lucas is a true visionary.

Yes, a true visionary. That's why there are more than 30 SW games.:p

Other than that, I'd say neither. I have only played one game by Tim Schaffer, which of course is GF, but that's not enough for me to choose between them. Yet if I REALLY had to choose then I would go for him.

Archived