Home

Plans went quite different then I expeceted, and now I need a name for a dog

BongoBob

We were driving home from my grandmas house and pulled onto our street. when a white van without plates drove to the corner at the same time as us. The back opened up, and a puppy got tossed out, and the van drove off. So we snatched the puppy up and he was starved, like we could easily feel his ribs. We think he's about 8 weeks old at the most. SO we took him home and gave him some food and some water, and he's as happy as can be. He's a bit jumpy, but he LOVES my little brother.

So now I need a dog name. I opted for Tralfaz the Wonder Dog, but my mom didn't like that. Any suggestions will be taken. Funny or serious. And for those who want to know, he looks like he's got some nikita in him, or some german sheperd. He's brown with a black spot on his nose, and looks kind of like a teddy bear. My mom wants a name that suits him, I just want a name for him.

Man, he's cute :)

And whoever tossed him out the van needs to be shot. in the nads. Nine. Million. Times. :mad:

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by BongoBob

We were driving home from my grandmas house and pulled onto our street. when a white van without plates drove to the corner at the same time as us. The back opened up, and a puppy got tossed out, and the van drove off. So we snatched the puppy up and he was starved, like we could easily feel his ribs. We think he's about 8 weeks old at the most. SO we took him home and gave him some food and some water, and he's as happy as can be. He's a bit jumpy, but he LOVES my little brother.

So now I need a dog name. I opted for Tralfaz the Wonder Dog, but my mom didn't like that. Any suggestions will be taken. Funny or serious. And for those who want to know, he looks like he's got some nikita in him, or some german sheperd. He's brown with a black spot on his nose, and looks kind of like a teddy bear. My mom wants a name that suits him, I just want a name for him.

Man, he's cute :)

And whoever tossed him out the van needs to be shot. in the nads. Nine. Million. Times. :mad:

Well, I'm of course not sure of this, but he was probably just thinking he could drop the puppy by a bunch of populated houses and hope that it could be taken care of.

And I don't know if Samus is the right name for a male dog. But hey, he could like the bologna pony :xp:

:indif:

Travis, Traveler, Romper, Schochy, L337 (sorry couldn't help it), Reem, Jumper, Buddy, Teddy, Ted, Bear, Blackspot, Nosy, Dal, Brownhound, Chucker, Delicious.

Theres some names and I could think of more too.

And thats a very generous thing you guys did.

edit: How about Bongo Bob XD, or just take a swampies name XD

edit: You spelled "Expected" wrong XP.

Whatever you decide to call him, make sure to get him checked by a vet for any abnormalities or health issues, and also advice on how to help the little guy to a healthy and speedy recovery. Some basic training and discipline for your new pet wouldn't hurt either.

Oh yes, the bastards who abandoned the puppy in the first place should be thrown out of an airplane (without parachutes), among other things. :swear:

Archived