Would Buy It Again????

Venom750

Wold you buy KOTOR 2 again???  

73 members have voted

1. 1. Wold you buy KOTOR 2 again???

• Yes i would buy it again
    • No i would not buy it again
    • Unknown

If you would dislike a game mainly because some stuff was cut from the game, what kind of a fool are you? It's still an amazing game, and if you simply don't like it because you think it's not that great of a game, then I wouldn't care. But you state that you wouldn't MAINLY because of the fact that a number of things were cut. KOTOR2 isn't the only game which had things cut. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if every big game which promised things before release had at least one thing cut. It's not that rare. No offense but, if that's what the main factor in determining what games are good, then you have no taste whatsoever.

The question was, with knowledge of the ending and everything cut out, if you knew the whole story and everything, would you still buy it?

Or more simply put, if you lost your copy of TSl, would you buy another one?

My answer: hell yes.

I'd be ready to do a lot of things for another copy.

Originally posted by Venom750

I feel KOTOR 2 was a good game but after all the hype that surround the release i just feel it did't live up to what was expected or even promised.:(

There wasn't that much hype at all actually. TSL came rigth after such crazily hyped released as HL2, Halo 2, World of WarCraft and Battle for Middle Earth.

I felt that KOTOR II was hardly noticed compared to those.

I don't know. Probabley no. I got it on X-box, and it jus twasn't as good as I thought it would be. Peragus was to long, and even if you

join czerka on Telos the ystill attack you on the surface

. It makes me mad. I thought the game would be awosme, and it was, but nto good enough for me to buy it on pc or if I lost it on x-box to buy it again.

Originally posted by LukeKatarn

Peragus was to long, and even if you

join czerka on Telos the ystill attack you on the surface

This isn't entirely true.

Allthough the mercenaries attacking you were hired by czerka they were not working for czerka anymore when you meet them cause they were "rebelling" against the czerka. They wanted more money and attacked the czerka company so thats why you get attacked by the mercaneries on telos' surface

But yeah, i'd buy it again.

Archived