Would Buy It Again????

Venom750

Wold you buy KOTOR 2 again???  

73 members have voted

1. 1. Wold you buy KOTOR 2 again???

• Yes i would buy it again
    • No i would not buy it again
    • Unknown

Just at the moment...maybe not, as I don't play it that often now. If I had been asked a couple of months ago, the answer would be a resounding 'Yes!', if I was asked after TSLRP comes out, same again.

But, based on my opinion of the story, it's replay value, graphics, mods, etc., etc., etc. ...

No question - I would definitely have purchased it again had it been lost.

I feel i need to explain myself some more with the question.

I feel KOTOR 2 was a good game but after all the hype that surround the release i just feel it did't live up to what was expected or even promised.:(

That would be it. Most people who criticize the game do actually like it. It just did not live up to K1. I think that created the impression that many people donot like the game.

I'm not saying there are not those who do not like the game.

I think what the question ment was would you but the game if you knew it would not livve up to the hype, not if you lost it today.

~HOP

I already have two copies of the game. I just recently got the PC version because playing the xbox version on a 360 is a headache waiting to happen. I think part of the reason that I bought the second copy was so that I could play around with the mods. One day I'll learn to do my own, but there are certain things that other people made that I added just because it made sense to have in the game.

Archived