Home

Explosion.... (Geonosis)

ZBomber

yes its timed

you got 5 min to get to the bridge get info and stuf then a door opens and you have to get the bloody hell on to your ship then it shoud blow

i made it whit still 40 sec left

yust save grenades and command a lot of speed actions behind enamy lines

you shoud be fine if you panic a lot

what nokill said, just remeber that as soon as the droid announcer says, '5 mintues till critical sytem failure' start moving fast. And try to time in your head. Try to use your Anti-Armor and other explosive stuff wisely to get through faster. Every minute, the droid annoucner should say, (#) minute(s) till critical system failure. Once you hit 2 minutes till you should preferably be going into the bridge if not already on it. If you don't get there before it says 1 minute remaining then you've pretty much already lost, cause you have to retrieve data from a computer on the bridge and the hack takes 1 minute. I mainly used my anti armor charge to take out 2 heavy enemies at once on my way to the bridge, or ECD's.

• 1 year later...
I hate being timed. :D

I don't like being timed either. I generally like to move slowly and cautiously. The first time I played that level, I didn't even know that I was being timed. I was going pretty fast, I guess. When I was at the place where the dropship picks you up the person was saying "Three, two, ..." Just then, it went to that bonus feature unlocked screen. It was a close one, lol.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
I quite enjoyed that part in the game. It wasn't impossibly hard but it was still engaging and I felt a sort of urgency to it.

yea it felt like time was of the essence. i like it now but the first time i didn't like it cause i still sucked against SBDs

Archived