Home

Poll: Lightsaber colors you actually like/use...

SuperSquall

What lightsaber color crystals do you actually like/use?  

162 members have voted

1. 1. What lightsaber color crystals do you actually like/use?

• Blue
    • Bronze
    • Cyan
    • Green
    • Red
    • Silver
    • Violet
    • Viridian
    • Yellow

Since there is a handful of modders currently working on a major Lightsaber mod I thought I would start a poll to see which colors people actually used. This isn't really for the mod or anything but it might be interesting for the modders.

Just select whichever colors you consistently like to use for your lightsabers. If you don't like the color don't vote for it, and if you want to suggest a color of lightsaber they should've put in the game then include it in your post.

Personally I liked how the Viridian blade looked as a slightly more silver version of the Green sword, and I would've liked it if they had a more silvery version of the Blue blade (neither Silver nor Cyan really did the trick, though both looked pretty good on their own).

Hmmm...

I use most of the colors, but I was a little disappointed with bronze. I was expecting a light brown color instead of red/orange, and may try and fix that with a color mod if I get the time.

I'd also like to see orange - the HOTG and a lighter orange too. Another color mod for a different day, I suppose.

:x-wing:

Blue and red, for the canon-inity and all, but cyan/silver is pretty cool, just because it's different. Viridian was alright, but I didn't really like the other wierd colors. I hate yellow and purple now (since I almost always end up with one of those).

Originally posted by ritual

i haven't found a silver or viridian crystal yet :(

I would just use cheats to get them - seriously. It doesn't make the game any easier but it sure is cool having a Viridian Crystal - and it is still green so you don't feel like you are breaking the 'rules' of the movies.

By the way, orange and bronze look exactly the same....pretty pointless
When the saber is moving, orange leaves a white trail, whereas bronze leaves an orange trail.

I use viridian for my main saber, and bronze for my short one (the one you find on Korriban)

I haven't found cyan yet...

I always ended up using Silver, one way or another. It just goes with everything, and it reminds me of my friend's old lightsaber toy thing from ANH era that was white (I'm not sure if it was a spinnoff or not, but it left an impression:rolleyes: ).

I use dual red lightsabers, a single bladed one in the main hand and a short lightsaber as a second weapon. If possible, I always use same colour for both the lightsabers. Few times I play LS I use, instead of red, yellow or silver crystals (red is however my favourite colour).

Archived