Home

Great Expectations

Valkian

I expect to see everything. This site will bring light to my life and tell me all the answers I have been searching for. This site will be my god and I shall dedicate my entire life to worshiping it.

So this is better be good. You have built up so much expectations that if they don't match with reality... I'm out for blood. :D

IT WILL BLOW YOUR FREAKING HEAD OUT!!!!

In fact YOU SHOULD BE PAYING FOR SEEING ALL THE THINGS I'M GOING TO SHOW YOU.

But since we are friends I'll let you in for free...

HELL, ITS GONNA BE SO GOOD THAT YOU ALL ARE GOING TO PASS OUT AFTER SEEING IT!!!

Anyone else?

I want a lot of info on the soundtrack, the books and the different demos.

Please note that I made these pages in April 2000. I'm now aware, that there are more versions of the book. Still, I think you get what I'm aiming for.

I don't link to these pages from anywhere else, so it's not like that's "my The Dig fan site" and you can use whatever you want.

I didn't know about this minor changes on the demos (i did know about the voices). I'm sure you didn't hear about the demo of Brian Moriarty´s version. Did you?

About the book. There is more than 2 versions. I have at least five different covers.

And about the soundtrack: How does it sound an exclusive interview with Michael Land to you? Do you think that should be enough?

I love myself. (I'm so modest)

Archived