Home

Episode 3 trailer + 1337 captions

ckcsaber

Originally posted by XERXES

best quote. He was even crying it looked like.:)

Someone said this before, but I didn't get a chance to say it. It isn't tears, it is sweat. Remember: They are on a lava planet. The average temperature is probably 130 degrees.

Originally posted by McCusto

Someone said this before, but I didn't get a chance to say it. It isn't tears, it is sweat. Remember: They are on a lava planet. The average temperature is probably 130 degrees.

Woah really?

Originally posted by Astrotoy7

he he...I always love a 1337 mock up... Im hoping someone will do something with some more serious material...like an Bin Laden or GW Bush speech (like they do on Letterman sort of....well bush doesnt need any extra help to be made to say stupid things does he ... ) :p

anyway, I digress - clicks to D/L :)

mtfbwya

Hey, don't mock the greatest president in the past 81/2 years. ((He was MUCH better then CLinton.))

Originally posted by LukeKatarn

Hey, don't mock the greatest president in the past 81/2 years. ((He was MUCH better then CLinton.))

Yup someone needs a scolding, tried to ruin a perfectly good thread...

Edit: Curses it wont friggin download!!!

:(:mad::(:mad::(:mad:

:eek:

• 2 weeks later...

/SW_ep3_trailer_captioned.wmv You have been wise to search out this file my young padawan. In searching you will have learned that the journey does not end here. Because this file has grown so strong in the force and has become a threat to my bandwidth it had to be destroyed. Now go seek out one of 133t Sith Master Nuar's other mirrored sites and remember to contribute to the cause. "Force Lightning Rules"!!!

wtf??? this is what showed up

yay 7 worked now its taking forever to buffer!!!

finished

rofl that was friggin hilarious

Archived