Home

Your favorite planet

The Hidden One

The best words for me where, Datowine (spel) i like it when you first went there and after with the exile i just love it there with all tranie jedis and the area and Korribon something about all that sith tombs and stuff is intresting. Malcore V was cool as well with the trayne core (spel) that was good as well.

The Manta Ray was in the second one as well? Never really looked up to see, since I was always in a rush to get rid of Jedi Vrook. But, yeah Dantooine was a great place to start out in the 1st game, with all the Jedi's around that was just so neat to see, but it's sad what happend to them later in the game..

Dantooine - (Both games) It's just a great visual. Yea, the flying Mantas are very peaceful. I suppose they can be considered the calm during the storm. (Oxymoron?)

Tatooine- I dont like sand all that much, but I like the story here the most. Mission's Brother, Bastilla's Mother, HK-47, oh and most of all Jawas!!!

I'd say Taris because there is plenty to do and the areas are well used: you have to run around the planet to complete the main quest as well as some side-quests. The quests are also quite varied: you get a bit of everything. You can also find ennemies in various places and they are not concentrated in one or two places like on Manaan. I think it's the most balanced and developped planet.

...but the Unknown world is certainly the most beautiful...I would live there once the Rancors are gone.

Onderon was a really cool experience. come on folks, you play the deciding factor in a civil war. thats got to count for something.

otherwise, i liked Dxun a lot. the whole jungle thing was pretty cool (except some of the backround textures looked really fake). :)

I liked Peragus because it was just so quiet and empty sort of like a tomb and it was scary because you didnt know who or what was still there sometimes.

I also liked Dantooine but I think the 1st game shouldve shown what the Sub-level from the second game looked like before it got all damaged and the scavengers stripped it bare.

I like Kashyyk because of the trees and all the lights and how the buildings look so unique and the lower areas were just dark and creepy. My favorite part was the computer with the hologram guy though, that was inventive.

I thought Manaan was cool because it was the only planet besides Taris with a decent swoop track and you could see out to the ocean. I also liked walking under the ocean and fighting the sharks.

I liked Koriban in the second game alot because you could find all of that extra stuff and all of the invisible guys were cool.

I thought Tattooine was neat because you got to find out the history of the sand people and how the jawas got their sandcrawlers.

I thought Nar Shaddaa was fun because you got to do the most there out of any planet in KOTOR2.

I thought Telos was fun because of the ships and things you could see flying outside the windows.

The Unknown planet was cool because it was on an island and there was that neat temple and all of those Rancors to fry.

The rest of the planets were okay. What I really liked was when you got to go inside of all of those spaceship things, especially the ones that looked like the Star Destroyers.

u know, i 4got 2 mention i also like the Unknown World a lot.oh and DarthVandar205 : if you play Jedi Outcast u will Really Hate Nar Shadda bcuz you keep falling over the edges of walkways if ur not careful.(which is very often if you have a 2 year old sister aka : THE IRRITATER like mine.):)

Archived