Home

What was the worst?

urluckyday

Least favorite Lucasarts adventure game or Lucasarts game in general?

For the adventures, I couldn't get into the Dig, but lots of people love it, and it's not like I hate it or anything, it just didn't hold my interest much and certain puzzles confused the hell out of me (though I think I figured out the bone puzzle on my own).

Originally posted by Metallus

For the adventures, I couldn't get into the Dig, but lots of people love it, and it's not like I hate it or anything, it just didn't hold my interest much and certain puzzles confused the hell out of me (though I think I figured out the bone puzzle on my own).

I kinda would have to agree, I couldn't get into the dig, maybe because I was only elementary when I first tried it, but the puzzles did stump me.

When I think about it, I really want to play it again to see if I'd gotten any smarter or more tasteful.

Yeah, maniac mansion was probably one of my least favorites. There has been a lot of talk on the forums about graphics compared to gameplay, and how if you have amazing gameplay but terrible graphics, it can still be ok atleast. The thing was maniac mansion, had such bad graphics in my eyes (even for that time) and just an Ok story line, that it just stunk for me. Also, the little song at the beginning made me afraid that my computer was gonna blow up!

Click, Click, Clickclick, click, click. Boop. It didn't come from the speakers either, it came directly from the tower!! AHH STOP THAT NOISE AHHH!

What I hated in Maniac Mansion was that you could die. I managed to kill two of my characters (the first tried a recording at Green Tentacle's room, the tentacle mistook it for a mating call, charged at my character, and, uh... The second died when she put radioactive water in the microwave) and got so frustrated that stopped playing all together.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived