Home

Gundam SEED RPG

((Okay :D))

"Was does he want?" Canaan said.

"He requests for you to come to the High Council where he's currently at." Yuki said.

"Le Klueze is here?" Canaan asked surprisingly.

"Why, yes. You sound surprised."

"It...it's nothing," he said reassuringly. He gave the ZAFT salute. "I'll see to him right away. Thank you." Canaan exited the office and went down the elevator. After the doors opened he went outside and entered a jeep. He started the drive to the High Council chambers.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After the elevator reached the top, Heero exited. There they were with the Peace, like Flys to dead corpses, Misquitos to blood, etc.. The chief engineer spoke to Heero "What the heck did you do to the OS? And what is up with the main body, it's ruined!"

Heero responded "I made those customizations, you WILL be OK with it!"

The enginers were mad "We can't fix it, you WILL fix it!"

"No I won't, you either let it stay in the trash because you can't fix it, or you give it to me!"

The engineer sighed "I can't make that decision, you'll have to talk with a commanding officer."

"Like who?"

"I don't know, just someone."

"What rank would he have to be?"

"Well that all depends if he has the rights, it's not about the rank."

The High Council. Its grand atmosphere fits perfectly with its main cylinder building shining in the artificial sun.

"This brings back memories," Canaan said as he exited his jeep. He entered the main building to find more politicians and military personnel scrambling about. As he walked to the front desk, he caught a glimpse of Ezaria Jule, Yzak's mother.

"Hi, I believe Commander Rau Le Klueze requests my presence," he said to the secretary.

"Yes. Right now, he's in a meeting with Chairman Zala, but you may proceed."

"Ok. Thank you." Canaan proceeded to the chairman's main office. He's been in there before once, but it's dark atmosphere made him fell uneasy that time. He continued down the hall, wondering what Commander Le Klueze wanted of him.

Canaan entered the dark room to find Le Klueze and Zala in an agument.

"You failed to capture the Eternal!" Chairman Zala said angrily.

"I must apologize. Forgive me, Chairman." Le Klueze answered. As he said this, Canaan entered and gave the ZAFT salute. Both the Le Klueze and Zala looked at him.

"Commander. Chairman." Canaan said.

"Who are you and what the hell do you want?" Chairman Zala inquired.

"He is Captain Canaan Zabaac, Chairman. He reports under me. He was there when we fought with the Eternal." Le Klueze said.

"Very well," Zala replied. He turned to Canaan. "Well why didn't you destroy the Eternal? Your failures may cost you your life one day. This is war. It means nothing without victory. Failure means death."

"Yes. I'm sorry, Chairman. I understand." Canaan said, still in his ZAFT salute.

Heero was quite lost, he was only there about a few months ago, and already he has forgotten. He asked around, and finilly found directions to the city in the PLANT. He found his way there, and with all the money he had with him he rented an apartment.

"Good." Zala said. "I'm sure you're aware of the situation on Earth." He turned on the large tv monitor on the side or the room. News videos of ZAFT defeats on Earth flashed onto the screen.

"Those Natural bastards. Thinking to overwhelm us simply by their numbers." Zala said, clenthing his fists.

"Well then Canaan," Le Klueze spoke. "I've requested you here to tell you that you and your squad will be assigned to Boaz, effective in 24 hours."

Hmph. Canaan muttered in his head. Figures.

"Until then, you are on leave. Report back then," Le Klueze finished.

"Yes sir." Canaan saluted again and left the dark room.

Canaan was resting in his hotel room back in the city((different hotel, mind you)). He was in his civilain clothes now, and was simply sitting in a chair, contemplating in the silence of the room, only listening to the outside sounds of the city. Even though now he had a short 24 hour leave from duty, he had nothing to do. It was still daylight outside. Suddenly he remembered something. He got out of his chair and headed for the exit.

Awakening a few hours later, he got up. He left his apartment and looked around the city. His apartment was empty exept for the TV, a couch, and his bed. So he bought a refridgeorator, some supplies, and other things. He went back to his apartment and ate some pizza.

The sun was setting now, and Canaan finally reached his destination. Holding flowers in his hands, he got out of his car, and looked towards the rows of endless graves. He started the trek towards his past, passing many hedgestones, until he found the three graves he was looking for.

Dale Zabaac C.E. 32 - C.E. 71

Sheila Zabaac C.E. 34 - C.E. 71

Rika Zabaac C.E. 56 - C.E. 71

He placed the flowers on all three gravestones and sat there on his knees in front of them for a long time.

About a month later... ((Phase 47)) Heero was bored, he was hopeing he'd be able to be sent out there. He get a phone call, it was someone telling him that he can now use the Peace. "Finilly..." Heero mumbled. He was able to get his GUNDAM back, but he was still awaiting an invitation to the front lines.

The next morning, Canaan donned his ZAFT suit once again. He went over to the military headquarters to receive his orders to be assigned to Boaz. His squadron was already stationed there, and awaiting his arrival. Once again, he launched out with the Faith and headed for Boaz.

Boaz. The ZAFT Army Space Stronghold. It was essentially a large military base within a hugh asteriod. Canaan landed the Faith in the hanger bays, and he found his squadron already in the area, saluting him. There were three of them, all a year or two younger than Canaan. Their names were Axel, Manuel, and Sakura. They were normal ZAFT pilots, but Canaan soon found out that they had high spirits. Within the next two months, he would bond with them as a mentor, and more importantly, as friends.

~~~

Nearly two months later... (Phase 47: A Nightmare Reborn) The ZAFT forces on Earth have been finally driven back to space, following the fall of Gibraltar and Capentaria. The Earth Alliance has assembled its forces on its moon base, the Ptolemaeus Crater. The ZAFT base stronghold, Boaz, is the final defense base before the EA can reach the PLANT homeland. Tensions run high within the stronghold as the Earth Fleet's attack is imminent.

On the ZAFT side, the outdated GINNs have been replaced with the now supperior GuAIZs. Axel, Manuel, and Sakura were now proud owners of such mobile suits. However, the Earth Forces also had their own mass-produced Strike Daggers to add to their superior numbers.

Canaan paced around anxiously in the briefing room. The Battle of Boaz was at hand.

Heero haveing been bored to death in the last two months was sleeping, like he useally was when he was bored. His apartment now had everything he needed, and after all the work, he was tired. All he could think about was Boaz, wanting to be there to protect it. He knew ZAFT didn't trust him, or else they would have sent him SOMEWHERE. He couldn't leave or for sure they'd kill him. Heero had heard rumors of the new Strike Daggers, he knew they would be nothing compared to the originiol Strike that he heard about. It was a shame it was gone, but he knew that they were able to make another one. Not the Earth ALlience, but the three ship alliance. He awoken and decided to take a walk, knowing that the only other thing to do was sleep. Before he left he flipped on the TV for a minute, nothing inresting so he left.

The alarms blazed throughout Boaz. Canaan looked up, then closed his eyes.

It's begun...

Numerous ZAFT pilots, including Canaan's squadron, flooded into the briefing room he was in, asking many questions.

"The attack on Boaz has begun?"

"No way..."

"Captain Zabaac!"

"How are the PLANTs?!"

"Damn the Naturals!"

"What's the situation? How many are there?"

"When do we launch? Captain!"

To these questions Canaan made no answer. He took the podium to brief everyone.

"Everyone, the attack has begun. Man your stations. We will launch."

"Roger!" The ZAFT pilots all said in unison with the ZAFT salute. Canaan replied with a salute as well. He stayed at the podium as all the pilots left the room. Axel, Manuel, and Sakura approached him.

"Are we going, captain?" Sakura asked.

"Let's do it!" Axel said fiercely.

"For ZAFT!" Manuel replied. Canaan simply smiled.

"For ZAFT," he said.

~~~~

The Earth Fleet approached Boaz. It was composed of the Strike Daggers, Mobius units, 130-meter class ships, and the 250-meter class warships.

Boaz was ready for the EA, and approached them with numerous GINNs, GuAIZs, Laurasia-class ships, and Nazca class warships.

~~~~

Canaan started up the Faith as the OS flashed the ZAFT screen. On his monitor, he saw numerous GuAIZs launch. At the same time, he wondered how Heero was doing. Canaan knew that he'd always wanted to participate in this battle.

"Zabaac Team. Faith. Launching!" The Faith came alive and launched into the battlefield. Axel's, Manuel's, and Sakura's units launched behind him. Canaan knew that this would be their first real battle. He knew that their lives were in his hands.

After a small walk Heero walked back in his apartment, and flicked on the TV. The battle of Boaz had begun. For a brief second he saw the Faith and three other mobile suits, Heero laughed and said "Rookies...". If Heero was there with canaan, Heero would have been ten times better then those rookies, unfortuneatly Heero had to be demoted, he still had the skills to be elite, but those pilots didn't. "This is ubserd..." He cried.

((Yeah but Patrick Zala ordered a media blackout :p But you're ok if I guess if you're military personnel))

Both sides negan the shooting. Beams and artillery filled the battlefield. The Zabaac squadron charged into the thick of the fighting.

"Axel, take the left; Manuel, the right; Sakura, stay with me." Canaan ordered.

"Roger," they responded.

"Fire at will!" he shouted. Axel was the first to score a few kills. His GuAIZ outmatched the EA's cannon fodder Moebius units. Manuel also score a few hits with his beam cannon rifle. Soon, he teamed up with Axel to take out a 130-meter class ship.

Meanwhile, Canaan and Sakura made an effective team, and guarded each other's backs. Sakura even made good use of the extension arrestor claws to pierce through a Strike Dagger. Canaan shot down enemies whenever they crossed his path.

Quickly, ZAFT gained the upperhand in the battle. But it wasn't over. Not yet.

((Agh, I forgot about that o_O. Yay, tonight is the final phase of SEED, YAY! :D)) "Wouldnt they have realized by now they need my skills?" Almost angry, he sighed. "I better just forget about this. No way am I going to get out there." Heero sighed again, and took a walk to let out some steam. He felt alone, being the only Soldier on the street dureing the battle. All other soldiers were inside their homes watching the battle, or at the battle. He just remembered, his pistol was still back with the Three SHip Alliance, so he headed for the arms store. Perfect, a great pistol, and Heero had enough. It would need some polishing, but he could handle that. He bought it, and went back to his apartment, and started to polish his gun.

((Yeah, it's the Final Phase! Don't miss it! Of course I already know what happens so...))

The Battle of Boaz raged on.

"Zabaac unit, fill in the hole left open by the Chelini unit," Boaz command center ordered.

"Roger that," Canaan responded. He turned the communications to his squadron. "Spread out on the left wing," he ordered. "Flank them!" After scoring more kills, Canaan noticed something off to the distance, away from the battlefield. He zoomed in the monitor screen, and was puzzled by what he saw.

"Wha..." Before he could finish, he was interrupted by an oncoming Strike Dagger, and proceeded to engage it.

~~~

Calamity, Forbidden, and the Raider launched from the Dominion.

~~~

Axel and Manuel both saw this in the distance.

"Huh?" Axel said.

"What is it? Is it the enemies' reinforcements?" asked Manuel. Canaan looked at the monitor again.

Those three again... he thought, and behind them, he saw an Archangel class and four Agamemnon class warships. "What is this?" he said, and went off to engage them. He exchanged fire with Calamity, both dodging and weaving attacks. Axel and Manuel also engaged the other two. They both fire upon Forbidden from both sides, until Manuel's GuAIZ was suddenly gutted by the Raider's strike hammer from the back. The impact instantly destoyed the GuAIZ.

"Manuel!" shouted Axel, but there no response. He continue firing his beam cannon at the Forbidden. The beams steered clear away from the enemy unit. "The beams bend!?" Axel said, completely shocked. Canaan watched helplessly as Forbidden's heavy scythe sliced Axel's GuAIZ in half. Canaan could hear his screams as the transmission died.

"AXEL!" Sakura cried.

"Fall back, Sakura," Canaan said. "These guys are tough."

~~~~

The Earth Alliance's Peacemaker units deployed from the Agamemnon classes.

~~~~

Canaan also notice this. "What now?" he wondered. They were more of the EA's Moebius units, but each had a different armament attached to them.

"Those are...!" Sakura started to say, but her GuAIZ suffered a direct hit by Calamity's multi-phase energy cannon, fired from the chest. The GuAIZ exploded into oblivion.

"SAKURAAAAA!" Canaan yelled in grief. His entire squadron had been decimated by the EA's druggie trio. Suddenly he found himself engaged with Forbidden, barely dodging a swipe from its heavy scythe. Backing away, Canaan then had to dodge Raider's hammer strike. As he was being double-teamed, he saw that those Moebius fire its weapon. Missiles... Canaan thought. They slowly approached Boaz. Canaan tried repeatedly to get to them, but a druggie would always intervene. Their Trans-Phase armor proved troublesome for him. By the time he fought away one, he was too late. A blinding flash of light ripped through Boaz. It was a light that Canaan was all too familiar with. He knew immediately.

Boaz was no more.

"WHAT THE HECK!?" Heero said tuneing in his TV watching that. He was shocked, NUKES! he though. "BUT HOW!? Someone must've...But..." Heero was confused. Wondering what the heck was going on, he listened into the news station, flipping the channel. They were not sure yet, but it was very likely that they were nukes that destroyed Boaz. The station also said that ZAFT was ready to give a full retreat.

Edit: ((WHAT THE HECK!? Phase 50 synopisis already up? SWEET!))

With nothing left to defend, Canaan activated the Mirage Colloid and retreated back to PLANT.

"The key to end the war..."

Dammit! Canaan thought. So that's what she meant! Frustrated, he headed towards ZAFT's fleet, and docked with a Nazca-class ship. So now they'll be heading here now... The thought disturbed him.

((How long was it between Boaz and the PLANTs? Dangit! I'm confused. o_O :D)) ZAFT was now for sure retreating, Heero wondered, where next. He knew exactly where it was, know that there was nothing standing bwteen it and Earth. "Greaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat..." Heero mumbled. He polished up his pistol, he might have to use it soon.

((Still in Phase 47...although three days occur between the battles, we can proceed whenever.))

Canaan was regrouping following the disaster at Boaz. Although he lost his team, he would still fight on the front lines. But the more important question to Canaan was how Chairman Zala and ZAFT were going to respond. He could only come up to one conclusion, one he feared most: GENESIS...

((What DOES the Peace look like? All I got was "like the Strike, but different"

Well, I've got some ideas, but you should show pictures!))

Three days later...

Canaan sat in the Faith, waiting for the upcoming Earth Fleet attack on the PLANTs. It's almost time...

Archived