Home

Gundam SEED RPG

((OoC: Whoops, getting a little ahead of ourselves are we?))

As Canaan stayed motionless, adrift in space, he received an urgent transmission from the Dual Gundam.

"Canaan, we're retreating! The Commander is injured!" It was Yzak. In the Dual's arms was the battered remains of Le Klueze's mobile suit.

"I'm on my way!" Canaan responded. Before he went, he looked back in the direction that the Peace Gundam left.

Next time we meet, Heero, I might not be so....forgiving. Then Canaan left the scene.

~~~~

Back on board the Vesalius, Yzak quickly saw to the cockpit of the GuAIZ, but Le Klueze was not there. He and Canaan wondered where he went. Canaan went to the Commander's room, but like last time, he didn't enter the room. Canaan was better at eavesdropping anyways. He could hear the commander's angry words as he contacted Ades, who was on the bridge.

"Ades!" Le Klueze said angrily.

"Commander, what happ..." Before Ades could finish, Le Klueze interrupted.

"Vesalius is lanching! Prepare the mobile suit for launch! Relay the message to the other two ships." He said with a raised voice.

"But...!" Ades tried to say, but was cut off again.

"We can't just sit here and watch! We can't have the Earth Alliance have those two units!" Le Klueze continued. He was yelling now.

"But...!" Once again, Ades was cut off.

"I'm launching too! Have them prepare. I'll be right up to the bridge." Le Klueze shouted. Then he turned off the comlink. Canaan heard that he was breathing hard, then it calmed down suddenly.

"Well then," he said. He was probably talking to that red-haired Natural. "I'll need your help too. One last attempt...to see if the door opens or not. I need you to delever this for me. The key to the last door. Once that is passed onto the Earth Alliance, the war will end." He paused for a moment. "Canaan, you can come in now."

This startled Canaan. Crap, he thought to himself. He then entered the room and gave the usual ZAFT salute.

"Sir! I'm sorry I didn't..." Canaan said to try and defend himself.

"No need to apologize, Canaan, but we're getting ready to launch an attack. Assemble at the bridge."

"Yes, Sir!" He gave the salute again and Canaan left for the bridge.

~~~~

Meanwhile, the Dominion was ready to attack again.

~~~~

On the bridge of the Vesalius, Canaan stood silently as they planned. Le Klueze was on the intercom, and he was going to contact the Earth Alliance.

"Calling the Earth Alliance Archangle-class battle ship. Before we commence battle, I'd like to hand over a captive that we've had on board this ship," he said calmly over the intercom. He was referring to Flay Alster. Canaan wondered what he was really planning to do with her.

((OoC: Start Phase 46))

~~~~

The Vesalius and the two other Nazca-class ships were advancing towards the battlefield.

Canaan, Yzak, and Le Klueze were in their repective mobile suits. Shortly before hand, Canaan saw two mechanics put the red-haired girl into a lifepod. But now was not the time to think about that. The Zaft offensive had begun. Twelve Ginns had already launched.

"The main target is the Eternal," Captain Ades said through the intercom.

"Understood," Canaan said. Shortly after, Yzak launched. Now it was his turn.

"Canaan Zabaac. Faith. Launching!"

The Faith Gundam launched into space.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

((Yeah, alittle I guess, whoops. And wow, that is awsome. Reminds me of the Freedom.)) The ZAFT assault was commenced, so Heeri launched out of the catapault. Pretty much all the GINNS were after the Eternel. Fireing my rifle around, my "new" rifle, I killed about two GINNs in a minute. I took out my new beam saber that replaced my sword, it was double bladed and could split in two. The Peace's new left arm now had a bult in knife, and his right arm was heavily modified. The peace stuck it's rifle on it's shield, and that attached to the left arm. The big cannon on the Peace's right arm moved forward, and then went over, it was now infront of the Peace's right arm. Then it slid back, and was locked in place over the right arm, turning the whole arm into a cannon. Heero fired the cannon at a GINN, one hit kill. ((Gundam music starts playing, I'm not sure of which one it is. It has the guy singing, and it only plays dureing battles.))

((OoC: The music you're referring to is called Meteor. And we're right smack in Phase 46. I trust you know what happens?))

Canaan saw that the battle had already begun. The Dominion and its three mobile armors, Calamity, Raider and Forbidden, were battling the Archangle, Freedom, and Justice. Canaan was heading towards the Eternal when he saw that a yellow beam was shot at Duel. Yzak dodge it easily because it wasn't meant to hit him. It was meant to stop him in his tracks. The yellow shot, to Canaan's surprise, was fired by the Buster Gundam. The last time Canaan heard about its fate, that it was captured by the Archangle and its pilot, Dearka Elsman was taken captive. He did not know what happened to Dearka, so he moved toward Buster to engage it.

"No, Canaan, I've got this one." Yzak said through the intercom.

"Whatever," Canaan replied, and he went to engage the Kasanagi and its M1 Astray Division. He easily took out a few of the Astrays, but three of them were a bit more persistant. ((These three being Asagi, Julie, and Mayura)). He played around with them a bit, exchanging fire with the three, when he looked over to the Eternal. He saw a single Gundam taking out a couple of GINNs. He knew instantly who it was.

Him...

He flew towards to engage it, and fired the Faith's blue beam cannons at it.

"CANAAN!" Heero dodged the blast. "I guess you are still loyal to ZAFT, I respect people who are loyal, I've been listening to Commander Waltfeld alot, and I don't want to kill you, I want the fighting to stop, but I fear I'll have to kill you. I don't want to to be now but..." Heero's SEED activates, and his booster pack splits and attaches to his arms. Wings sprout out of the Peace's back, and Heero's beam sabers combine at the hilts, and he grabs them in his left hand. The left hand goes inwards into the arm, and his hand is now a double beam saber. ((Side by side two beam sabers as I said before.))

Because of Heero's SEED, the newly modified Peace was able to blow away the Faith with the cannons. Luckily, the Faith wasn't badly damaged. The Zaft vessels ((and the Eternal and Kasanagi)) continued firing at each other.

"Dammit," Canaan said aloud. Just then, a cry was heard throughout the battlefield.

"ARCHANGEL!!!"

"Huh?" Canaan said. It was that red-haired girl.

"What the heck was that?" Heero said. "She said Arc-Angel.... Maybe someone on the crew knows her. AGH! That's not important!" The Peace turned to face the Faith "I'm not gonna kill you now." And the Peace shot the cannon at the Faiths' head. Heero reverted back to normal, and so did the Peace. It went out of battle mode, cannon back on shoulder, booster back in place, beam sabers in holsters, and all.

"Damn!" Canaan just bearly dodged by turing sideways then upside-down. In the background, the red-hair girl was still pleading through the ZAFT international rescue channel.

"I'm, I'm here! This is Flay! Flay Allster! It's me! Sai! Murrue! Stop this already!"

While Canaan was upside down, he fired his shoulder cannons at the Peace.

"I've brought the key! The key to end the war," the voice continued.

This paused Canaan for a moment.

"What is she talking about?" He said.

The ZAFT Vessels and the Eternal and Kasanagi were still going at it. ((Remember that the Eternal and Kasanagi focus their firepower on the Vesalius))

Just then, another loud voice screamed thoughout the battlefield.

"FLAY!"

"What the hell? Canaan said. He did not know what was happening.

The Vesalius exploded in a blaze of glory. Canaan remained motionless as he watched. He received an intercom message.

"We'll retreat too. The surviving troops are to assemble at Delta Zero. There's no longer any meaning in fighting the Earth Military here."

"Tch," Canaan scoffed. And retreated to the surviving Nazca battleships with the Duel Gundam.

((OoC: Now according to GundamOfficial, TWO months pass between Phase 46 and Phase 47. Well, we can do things during this time......I guess...))

"There they go. Two days Canaan, remember, two days." One day passed. Noone was looking good, especilly Kira and Mu. We were about to leave where the remains of Junius 7 were, it took about a day to get there. ((Derc you can post what yo udid during those two days.))

Canaan was restless aboard the Visinger, one of the two surviving Nazca ships. Yzak Jule was aboard the other, the Helldarling. He paced around his quarters, thinking about what to do next. One earth revolution passed. During this time he promoted to Captain, as was Yzak.

"Dammit," he said as he clenched his fists. He left his quarters for the Faith Gundam.

~~~~

In the cockpit, he activated his Gundam. He got a transmission from the bridge.

"Captain Zabaac, what are you doing?" Canaan didn't answer. He launched the Faith into space.

~~~~

He arrived at the Junius 7 space colony.

"Bloody Valentine," he muttered. Its sight brought back unwanted memories from the past. He lost his entire family there. His father, his mother, and his little sister. It's why he enlisted in the ZAFT military. To avenge their deaths. He held back tears as he approached the site, and he regained his composure when he landed on the surface.

He looked around the area. He saw nothing. "Am I too late?" he questioned.

"No," Heero said "It's never too late." Heero stared at the wreckage "This place is so, disturbing. Tell me, have you ever questioned your superiors orders? Have you ever seen, what the bloody murderers can do? I don't like killing, and I hate it when things resort to that. I hate the Earth Alliance alot, what they have done is wrong. That girl, she said something about a key. And I fear what ever that key is, it'll repeat Junius Seven. You can still protect ZAFT as one of us, you can still hate the E A with all your soul, and if avengeing your parents is why you joined ZAFT, they why are you still with the murderous villains when you could be with us? If you don't belive me then fine, if you want to kill me, try."

"Murderous villains?" Canaan repeated. "Heero, we are not killers! We are soldiers! We're at war! If you don't shoot, you'll die!" he said.

"Heero, I trusted you. We trained together, worked together. Hell, we even graduated in the same class! Is that gone now? Is our friendship done? And for what? Do you seriously think that forming a third side will resolve the war?"

((OoC: EDIT: And my 500th post! ^_^))

"No, but I'd rather be on a third side that tries to stop everything rather then be on a side that just fights. In war you kill, it's true, the E A is much more murderous then ZAFT, but if Genissis is fired at earth, how is that better then the E A?"

Canaan didn't say anything. He clenched his teeth.

"That's enough, little boy." The Faith Gundam activated its blue beam saber and went into fighting stance. Canaan was ready to fight among the ruins of Junius 7.

Heero charged at Canaan, and swung his beam saber at him. And while doing that, shot his cannon. "I'm surprised your SEED hasn't activated, considering how many times YOU'VE attacked me, I'd think it would activate by now!" Heero's SEED still didn't activate.

((LOL It's not like the main characters ever talked about their SEEDs openly!))

The Battle of Junius 7 had begun.

Canaan dodged Heero's shot first, then met the Peace's beam saber with his own beam saber.

"So, you make the first move. Your first mistake." Canaan fired the Faith's shoulder rail gun at the Peace's head.

((o_O I blew off your head so soon? ROFL I'm not even SEED yet...))

"Heh. Nice try, but not this time." Canaan activiated the thrusters and backed away into the air from the Peace's knife. At the same time, he shot back with his beam rifle. "What the matter, Heero? Losing your head?"

(( :animelol: ))

Archived