Home

Gundam SEED RPG

"Sure." Canaan was already in his red ZAFT uniform. ((Let's just say I already changed in the hangar lockers...)) He turned the jeep on, and began the drive to military headquarters. "Military Headquarter's been in disarray ever since the Freedom was stolen a few weeks ago. We still don't know by who, and that all we know is that Lacus Clyne assisted in the matter." He paused for a moment, and thought that maybe he could get some answers from Heero. "Tell me, do you know Freedom's pilot?"

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Canaan took a moment to consider Heero's comments. "Who are talking about? The thief of the Freedom has remained largely a mystery to ZAFT....and the PLANTs," ha said, shifting gears in the process. "Are you talking about Le Klueze? What makes you think that? If he knew, all of us would know. But yes, he'll be there because he reports to the High Council directly. Last I heard, he's here now in the PLANTs to report the situation regarding the Eternal to Chairman Zala." The jeep vessel was fast approaching the ZAFT military headquarters, and just a short drive away, was the High Council chambers.

((Let's just say the two locations are nearby each other because I have no idea if they really are...))

((Ok.)) "Yes, I am talking about Le Klueze. Kira told me about what was happening, he knows. I'm nut sure you can trust where his loyalties(sp?) lie," Heero looked around. "The only thing I remember about the PLANTs is the buildings, I've completely forgotten the land scape."

((You just told me who Freedom's pilot is.........))

".....Kira?" Canaan said to himself. What Heero was telling him was very important information, but he decided not to press it. They now arrived at military headquarters. "Well, you should know this building," he said, as he pulled up to the front of the main building. There were many military personnel about. Canaan got out of the jeep. "Here we are."

((Yeah, I know. Heero knew that it would be ok. And it could just mean Kira was present, that doesn't mean he was the Freedom. I could have said Mu told Heero, and then it would be the exact.)) "Alright," Heero said stepping out of the jeep. He looked around "TIme to change." He looked at his sack that he had in the mobile suit. "Luckily I had this with me when I was fighting."

((Ah, don't worry about. It'll just be abother subplot. I'll tell you why it's critical in a later post.))

((And crap. After watching a few SEED episodes again, I forgot that there was that long elevator ride going down...I guess we can assume we already took that after docking, then we drove.))

Canaan entered the main building. As expected the majestic lobby was busy with many military and political personnels hustling about. In the midst of all this, Canaan pointed to the right. "The locker bays are down that hall. Just keep right and you'll find it," he said to Heero. "I'll be here in the lobby when you're done. Don't worry, I won't stray too far. I'm just gonna scheldule a hearing with Captain Yuki."

Canaan walked up to the secretary, and leaned on the desk.

"I'm here to schedule a meeting with Captain Ray Yuki," Canaan said.

"One moment please," she replied. Canaan looked around while she looked at the computer monitor. He saw many familiar faces, including an old acquaintance, Shiho Hahnenfuss.

"Yes, Captain Yuki is available, you may go see him now," she said.

"Thank you." When he turned back to look for Shiho, she was gone. "Figures."

((So uhh, should I control Yuki too?))

"Yeah, everything's all set. Let's go," he said to Heero. He walked to the elevator and got on. Canaan pushed the button, and the elevator started its descent. "So, Heero, what are you gonna do now? Are you gonna continue to fight for ZAFT? And as long as I can convince Captain Yuki that you've fully committed to ZAFT again, nothing too drastic should happen to you."

((I am teh control freak :p))

The elevator doors opened he approached the office doors of Captain Yuki. The doors opened and he walked in and gave the ZAFT salute. Captain Yuki was was doing some paper work, but looked up to greet his two guests.

"Ah, Canaan, was it?" Yuki said. "I remember you well." He looked over to Heero. "And you're..."

"Ah, I see. I remember now. You caused quite an uproar when you stole the Peace Gundam. We had no idea where you could've escaped to," Yuki said.

"But Captain Yuku, he's returned now to serve ZAFT once again," Canaan said, speaking for Heero.

"Is that so?"

"Yes," Canaan replied. Captain Yuki walked around to the front of his desk to face the two.

"And why has he returned?"

"He saw the error in his ways, and decided to come back."

"How so?" The Captain said. Canaan paused for a bit.

"I found him disabled after he fought off a battallion of the Earth Alliance's forces. In essence, he was a rogue ZAFT pilot who still shares our hatred towards the Naturals. I talked some sense into him, and now he's willing to rejoin ZAFT." After some considerable thought, Yuki responded.

"Very well. I acknowledge his return to ZAFT," Captain Yuki. Canaan let out a sigh of relief, but that was short-lived when Yuki spoke again. "However," he said suddenly. "Heero Zela's reckless vigilante tactics have no place in our military. He must be taught disipline." He looked at Heero. "You will be stripped of your Red Elite status and demoted to field soldier," he said.

"Captain Yuki!" Canaan cried out.

"Also, we'll be taking back the Peace Gundam. It was never yours to begin with."

"Captain...!"

"My decision is final. Dismissed." Captain Yuki said firmly. With no chance to respond, Canaan gave the ZAFT salute, and walked out of the room. When the doors closed, he turned to Heero.

"I'm sorry about that, Heero. But it could've been worse. At least you he didn't shoot you for treason. Well, what are you gonna do now? I hope it isn't anything foolish..."

((Nope, I saw it. Quite good... Poor Mu :(. And it seemed like everyone had a SEED in that episode o_O. And wow, Asrael ((How ever you spell it)) is evil. He shot Badgerule ((How eer you spell that)) like 20 times.)) Heero let out a sigh. "Foot soilder, I'd rather of gotten shot. Takeing the peace away from me, ha. They're going to ruin the thing with all the mdoifications to the OS and main body I did." Heero let out a laugh. "Stripped of my Red Elite status, and the peace taken away. They'll see their errors when noone can pilot it. I guess for now I' not Liutenet Zela. I'll just have to work my way up through the ranks. But I have a feeling something bad is going to happen in the next month, I just have some feeling."

((I was surprised by the lack of edits they did...like they showed Nicol getting stabbed and bodies exploding.....Also in the original, Natarle loses A LOT more blood. LOL eight main characters were killed in that one phase alone...))

"I get those feelings too. Well, I just hope you don't cause much trouble while you're here," Canaan said. Then he continued, "I hear our forces on Earth aren't faring well either. We may have to fall back to Boaz. If anything, they'll likely going to assign me there within the next two months." He gave out a sigh. "At least you'll be safe here..."

((8 PEOPLE!? And I thought it was bad with Natarle already, ALOT more blood! And wow, when Genssis hit the war ships, bodies inflated like baloons and POP! That was freaky. I had always wondered what an Arc-Angel class warship would look like blowing up, and I saw it. Let's see, the people who died, the two pilot girls, Mu, Natarle, Asrael, who else? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...)) "Yeah, but I want to be out there on the front lines. I can't pilot one of theese Ginns, it'd be to wierd. If worst comes to worst, I might have to sneak out again just to be on the frontlines of the battle of Boaz."

((Yep, there's blood floating around everywhere when she gets shot....

Anyways, here were the casualties: (8 total)

-3 Astray girls(Asagi, Julie, and Mayura)

-2 druggies(Shani and Orga)

-Mu La Flaga

-Natarle

-Azrael

Some of the deaths were so quick I'm not surprised you didn't catch'em...))

~~~

"Tch. I was afraid you'd say that," Canaan said, amused. "Hey! Don't tell me you're thinking about stealing the Peace again! Heero!"

((Yeah, I guess I missed one of the druggies death an one of the Astray girls.)) "Heh, it was a joke." Heero said with a laugh. "I just hope I can get back my ranking in the next month, this battle might be HUGE! I have a feeling they'll be comeing for me any minute now for help on the Peace..."

"Perhaps so, I can't imagine anyone else piloting the Peace," Canaan said. Just then, an announcement came on the public speakers.

Private Zela, there is a request for you to come to the front desk. Private Zela.

"Speak of the devil," Canaan said. "Well, I still have to speak with Captain Yuki. Looks like we part ways again." He held out his hand for a handshake.

Canaan saw Heero leave in the elevator((which I guess you took...)). He turned around and entered Captain Yuki's office. He looked up in surprise.

"Ah, Canaan. I thought you had already left. Well, it's perfect timing that you're still here. I've just received a call---it was from Commander Le Klueze," Captain Yuki said. Canaan was surprised.

((Btw, it's still two months away, but just say when you're ready to skip to Phase 47.))

((600th post!))

((I know, I was just going to post a bit more later.)) "You're need in A One." "Alright." Heero replied and walked outside. He rode in a jeep to Armory One. He got out of the jeep and walked inside and into the elevator. He rode up, this would take awhile.

Archived