Home

KOTOR 2 Bloopers.

TheOutrider

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by jblue789

Technically, she could weild one in that picture. If you hadn't noticed, she still had both hands in that picture.

Well, yeah of course. I'm just annoyed that we're SHOWN that she can, but during the game, she can't.

Originally posted by Darth_Krow

Thats just odd..Do you think they kept both hands on their to not spoil what happens to one of them?

Pretty much. :o

well if it isn't an official screenshot it could be a mod you know. But if it is a screenshot by LA or OE it's a stupid mistake.

I don't know many bugs cause i'm not one of those bughunters, but when i first played the game

on telos academy where atton is supposed to be in his cell, he was in the main hall of the complex

Tha's one weird bug.

Originally posted by messle01

iv seen a pic of the exile wealding a light saber on the peragus mining facility

i know the screenshot that you're refering to (you can even see it on the kotor2 official site). that screenshot was (probably) taken before OE decided to put in the lightsaber quest. go figure.

Originally posted by tmhe

on telos academy where atton is supposed to be in his cell, he was in the main hall of the complex

That happened to you too? On my first playthrough, it happened to me as well.

I was exploring and then I see Atton flopped down on the floor. He gets up and starts complaining about the cell and the academy and I was like, "Eh?"

;)

On the Hawk, after I played Carth's message from T3-M4, I had a perminant Holo-Carth by the exit. It was even named as "Carth Onasi."

It wouldn't do anything, It just stayed there. After a while, a local gang put graffiti on him. Now that was a mess to clean up, I can tell you.

That carth thing sounds like something that happened to my bro. He saw a cinematic with hanharr and mira, and at the end they were both standing in the promenade doing nothing. My bro even got hanharr to stand beside the other hanharr . he also put them face to face and the had a staring contest.

yeah there were some Peragus pics of the Handmaiden, Disiple and Exile all weilding lightsabers on the admin level.

Also on the profiles page, it shows the Ebon hawk on Dxun, and its leaning toward the front like it really crashed, however it didnt in the game.

and in the Telos Academy, when you see Bao-Dur, his head is outside the force feild, and in the earlyier remark by Atton "I'd shake hands with you but the Force Cage only causes Mild burns" makes it look... owwww.

Also the last one i can think of at the moment, it says Bao-dur can break open Force Feilds with his arm, but he always does a norma "bash"

Of course it's a mod. Screenshots that were taken before the game came out certainly must be from a mod!

It's just a screenshot from the beta.

A lot of things we saw in screenshots didn't make it into the full game(one was the Leia ANH haircut).

If you browse a bit on SWK.com, you'll notice a screenshot of the beta version of Korriban in KOTOR I.

Originally posted by j3di_sean

Ask HK47 what love is... that was funny...

"Love is a shot to the knees of a target 120 kilometers away with an Aratech rifle with a tri-light scope."

That quote, is like permanently ingrained in my head. :rolleyes:

:rofl:

Did any1 else have the remote fall through the floor when

GO-TO cornered him in the engine room and blew him up?

And i think atton hallucincates because he keeps on pressing air buttons or something (even scarier was he was doing the same thing the mandalorian was doing in that image posted by j3di_sean to Disicple).

Archived