Home

KOTOR 2 Bloopers.

TheOutrider

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I posted in "Screenshots for the Sake of Screenshots" thread ... but here it is for those who didn't see it. I don't really know what causes this ... see for yourself ...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v508/s3an_looi/Star%20Wars%20-%20Sith%20Lords/explainthis.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v508/s3an_looi/Star%20Wars%20-%20Sith%20Lords/explainthis2.jpg

Originally posted by j3di_sean

I posted in "Screenshots for the Sake of Screenshots" thread ... but here it is for those who didn't see it. I don't really know what causes this ... see for yourself ...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v508/s3an_looi/Star%20Wars%20-%20Sith%20Lords/explainthis.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v508/s3an_looi/Star%20Wars%20-%20Sith%20Lords/explainthis2.jpg

That was a bug I had once. It happens when your character uses force jump, and your character moves forward, the weird white stuff is there, but the character doesn't jump.

I was in the cantina on Onderon talking to a girl in the corner of one extension of the bar, when I turned around to leave Mandalore disapeared and reapeared inside the bar counter with the bar tender.

There's also alot of times where they don't say what's written in the subtitles or they say extra.

One time this really weird glitch happend where I was on the Ebon Hawk switching which characters had what lightsabers and HK-47 somehow had a double-bladed green lightsaber equipped and turned on! :confused:

Another one was after I killed Slusk and Luxa (I was DS :vadar: ) And I finished the dialogue with Atton "We shouldn't go to Nar Shadda" etc.) My character went into the meditation position and stayed that way until I moved him :confused:

On Peragus my character always runs into this wall accidentally and then he gets stuck there, and it's happened to me all 5 times ive played the game. I hate it! But its pretty weird how it happened every time.

• 2 weeks later...

I,ve had this happen serveral times. In the Jedi cave where you encounter Kreia , She asks you to either side with your team mates or with her. Once that scene finishes if you return the way you came into that section, you will come to a deadend. You will be forced to return to the same spot Kreia was and she will respawn with the same "make a choice"scene. This happened on X-box.

Originally posted by Patomon5

I,ve had this happen serveral times. In the Jedi cave where you encounter Kreia , She asks you to either side with your team mates or with her. Once that scene finishes if you return the way you came into that section, you will come to a deadend. You will be forced to return to the same spot Kreia was and she will respawn with the same "make a choice"scene. This happened on X-box.

Happened to me 8 times already.

Also during the same spot, I suddenly recall, After making the decision and the dream sequence/test is over. Sometimes Kreia disappears, which is suposed to happen. Sometimes She stays there and she wont acknowledge your character. She'll just stand there looking around. You continue forward down the tunnel and you wont be able to open the door until you go back beyond her spawn point and reset the sequence but you wont get any Light/Darkside points anymore. :mad:

• 2 weeks later...

Yes I beleive the patch fixes the Kreia sith tomb bug. Even if it does not, this bug doesnt happen every time so if you encounter it just go back to an earlier save game and try again. Thats what I do, alot of those glitches dont happen every time you play, they seem like theyre random.

Archived