Home

jedi knight 4?

lilJedi

Any prequel JK game has to tie directly into the whole Valley of the Jedi plotline, otherwise, it's just a prequel shooter and not an official part of the Jedi Knight series, IMO. Perhaps Kyle's father, Morgan, was really a Jedi Knight and that's how he knows Rahn but after the Emperor took over he abandoned the force like Yoda and Obi-Wan did.

Player could be Rahn. Whoa man....so many awesome possibilities.

Agreed. It could take place before Ep4, maybe sometime around Ep3 since that's the current timeline LEC seems to be exploring.

Hey Lucasarts! Feel free to use my idea. I'll even be happy to pay full price for a copy. Just make it!!!

Exactly my thoughts. As long as it's actually connected to the Jedi Knight series (or MotS) I'll pay full price.

I would love to see a new Jedi Knight game. But I think LEC is concentrating on the prequels and that is why they made Republic Commando. All we know for sure is LEC is still making first person shooters. The Episode III game that comes out next month may be pretty good.

Well, after playing JA again for the first time in about....6-8 months, I've been wondering what they will do next. Personally, I liked KOTOR even though I'm not a real RPG person. However, I think Mara Jade needs to come back and rock the galaxy again. Another MOTS would be great. The prequels sound like a good idea as well now that Ep. 3 is about out. I don't know. There's a lot of ways they could do this. My only hope is that they don't rush the new one like they have on a couple of other games recently.

Um... Raven is currently very busy with Quake IV. I don't think they would want to share Quake's spotlight with Jedi Knight 3 (I'm with TK). If it has to be made, It will be after Quake IV (which means after about a year or so), or it has to be developed by someone else.

I'm sure most of you won't trust the latter. ;)

Originally posted by lilJedi

I'd rather play an rpg like story ala kotor with FPS/3rd person mechanics... instead of kotor's combat.

Like how deus ex did it. deus ex was an RPG, but played from first person, and it had alot of content/dialogue and a good story, but the action was directly controlled by you.

I wish i could jump in kotor heh...its annoying running everywhere so slowly.

They made kotor 2 but what says they are focusing on the kotor series? is there a 3rd one in the making that you are saying this?

These are great ideas lilJedi. This is what I bend trying to tell those idiotic fools at ''StarWarsKnights'' fourm that to turn KOTOR III into action mix Role playing game with a free will combat system but the people that repiled to my post keep fearing that it will cause KOTOR to lose its role playing aspect and they want LA to stick with that blasted d20 probability system. :mad::swear:

Archived