Home

jk like ninja gaiden

lilJedi

I'd like to see a jedi knight game like how ninja gaiden for the xbox was done. only thing substituting all of how Ryu moved and attacked with movements and attack animations straight from the movies, like how Revenge of the Sith(PS2) is going to do it.

Ninja gaiden had combos too, but if you didnt use them, it didnt make anything more difficult, they were just cool. but even with ordinary run up to enemy and strike with sword attacks were made to look cool with the animations executed.

my problem with jedi knight is that if you have noticed the saber is swung so slowly, unlike how it is done i nthe movies, i mean for gosh sakes the sabre cant be heavy, it doesnt have a heavy metal "blade" the only weight is the hilt, yet the characters in the game swing them like there heavy battle swords from the 12th century.

The combat in this game is nowhere near what it is in the movies. You can't really make it that way. Just back and forth blocks. One person defends while walking backwards, while the other goes on the offense and goes forwards...then they switch rolls...while talking, going back and forth.

On the other hand...Episode I had a cool duel scene. :)

But again....not like ingame.

Ok first, I don't know if you are refering to SP or MP, but I play SP almost everyday since it came out.

What I suggest you try is the g_saberanimspeed "cheat." The default is 1, which I find just a tad too slow for me IMHO. So when I play I use g_saberanimspeed 1.1 as my speed; it's just fast enough to be exciting but not so fast that I can't focus on stategies. I found the fastest speed I could play was 1.3 .

Also I turn off the saber auto aim so I don't get the computer saying slash left when I want to slash right. That command is g_saberautoaim 0.

Well I hope that might help you out some, it sure did for me.

Archived