Home

EP3-Lego Star Wars-

darthviper107

I'm working on making models of a couple of the new Lego Star Wars Episode III sets for a mod. Since this is mostly modeling although it will be a map mod (with vehicles and stuff) I decided to post it here.

First, the New Jedi Starfighter:

njs01.jpg

njs02.jpg

It's almost done, I've got to add a few things, like the front cockpit piece and the R2 unit, but other than that it's all modeled and animated and almost all textured.

Second, the Vulture Droid:

vul01.jpg

vul02.jpg

The modeling is done and so is the animation, but I've got to fix the .veh and .npc files (notice the really strange engine exhaust). Plus I have to fix the origin and some texture problems.

I plan to make the droid tri-fighter for this mod also, but I don't have enough pics to make a model of it yet. I was thinking about making the Arc-170 starfighter (the pre-cursor to the x-wing) but it has way too many pieces to make acurately, (the njs has 6,000 polys).

Well, it's easy to get pics of the box or whatever, but that doesn't tell you how the set is put together, plus there aren't any pics with the back of it...sadly.

I didn't forget R2, he's there but I haven't made the texture for him yet so I hid him.

BTW, the Vulture droid doesn't look so bad anymore.

flight tower: we have a lift off

flight tower: evrything seems to work nicely...

Pilot: weeeehaaa ill shoot ya imperial scum

Enamy: look out weare helmets lego blocks faling down!!!

Pilot: huh..? no boom? :(

Flight tower: you better use the parashute your landing gear plopt off whit liftoff :o

woud be a nice idear to do something like that

Originally posted by Pontus90

No offense Nokill but you need to fresh your English up a bit. Nice Dartviper this could turn into an awesome lego mod ;)

You know, English isn't everyone's first language. Be nice. Not everyone speaks good english.

Originally posted by McCusto

You know, English isn't everyone's first language. Be nice. Not everyone speaks good english.

I think pontus knows that, being in Sweden and all that.

The thing is we've seen Nokill with better spelling and sentence structure than he's been using lately. ;)

Originally posted by darthviper107

Well, it's easy to get pics of the box or whatever, but that doesn't tell you how the set is put together, plus there aren't any pics with the back of it...sadly.

There is a god ;) never forget him

Back

EDIT: Here are some more, but very very unclear.

Originally posted by InsaneSith

I think pontus knows that, being in Sweden and all that.

The thing is we've seen Nokill with better spelling and sentence structure than he's been using lately. ;)

oh thank you great sith :o

*ontopic if i may*

i can't wait untill we get that tie fighter in the game :D

I planning on making all of them as high-quality 3D models that won't be used in the game, but I'm also hoping to make other map things, like these models are for a map of the space battle, which has the Liberty Star Destroyer, and then the Trade Federation ship.

Then, I'd like to do a Utapau map with vehicles of Grievous' Wheelbike and of the Boga that Obi-wan rides, and then maybe a Kashyyyk map with vehicles for that.

Archived