Home

This game rocks...

DemonKing

I finally beat RC (PC version) today - and I must say I was pleasantly surprised. The graphics, S/FX, gameplay and overall presentation was excellent. The game was remarkably stable (unlike KOTOR2) and ran like butter for me with all the options turned up. It didn't feel like a crappy console port either, which so many titles released on two platforms do.

I gave multi a quick whirl tonight and it is good, brainless fun in the tradition of Quake 3 and Unreal Tournament.

The only suggestion I can give is it would have been nice if the Super Battle Droids were perhaps a little less tough.

Here's to a sequel. I give this the thumbs up for the best SW title developed internally by Lucasarts since Jedi Knight!

Originally posted by Lord Haine

Sweet,

cant wait till i get this, after ive finished downloading KotOR2 i will give this a try

o_O:confused:

Downloading Kotor2? I didn't like it but geeze for them to make it freeware only two months after its release wow....that doesn't say much for the game.

OH Wait, you must mean a pirated version, illegal, not of original ownership, something you have but you don't have.

Better clarifiy that your not talking about a pirated version of Kotor2 cause I'm pretty sure even the mention of "hacked/warezed/pirated" software will put you on odds with everyone.

whoa whoa, chill out people, ive got this game right next to me, and KotOR2.

I mean by "downloading" i mean installing onto my PC. i bought them both today.

and i can prove i own this game but i dont know why i should considering kurgan would be the only one that knew.

well.. anyway,

KotOR2 rocks!!! the graphics are awesome just as good as the first and maybe a little better. i havent INSTALLED Republic Commando yet as ive been playing the sith lords for ages, ill try it out tomorrow :D

Originally posted by NiCK-LeSS

i smell a lie.

Jesus, believe it or not i dont really care, i'll post screenshots of anything you want, i cant post a pic of the case as i dont have a digicam, but im on the part on the asteroid mining station and im T3 at the moment (the little droid) and ive just opened the doors to hanger. And with my main character im a level 2 Jedi Guardian.

I Finally got this game for XBOX today.

Yes, it took me a while, but times are rough, and I have a lot of bills.

Got the game used, going to go play it now.

If I don't come back in a few days, send an ambulance with the jaws of life to pry the control away from my fingers.

This game is so awesome, im now on my second planet, Dantooine took me ages to complete, im level 13 Jedi Guardian, T3 ROCKS! hes my favourite character definatly. Im a Light Side Master now with +3 strength, which is useless cause i got lightsaber & weapon finesse feats and loaded up my DEX lol. Ive just started Nar Shadaa (or however you spell it) and feel real bad about getting that guy mugged... :(

And to all those who dont believe i have the game legit, im gonna borrow a cam off my friend on Sunday and get a pic of the box and cds etc, to finally prove to you im not a pirate. god its hard to earn trust on these forums.

edit- sorry about the first part of my post i thought this was a KotOR2 thread, but the last bit of my post still applies, i'll prove it on sunday!

edit2- god damn i told you didnt i?

dscf07224ph.th.jpg

Archived