Home

SWBF2: Sequel Megathread! - Discuss Battlefront 2 Here!

Ch1cago88

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by jawathehutt

1st of all all u ppl who are dis'n sw bf

ur all losers

From the way you type alone we can tell that you are surely an expert on knowing what games deserve critisism or not. Because a game as buggy and impolished as SWBF surely is worthy of nothing but praise.

How mature.

Granted, even though Battlefront wasn't the greatest game, many people still enjoyed it, including me. And unlike those whose lives have been shattered and utterly ruined by Battlefront and who also swear not to buy the sequel over their dead bodies, I can't wait for Battlefront II!

1st of all all u ppl who are dis'n sw bf ur all losers

this kid shouldve read the 8 pgs worth of posts prior to postin this^^^^

I too have some issues with the game but that doesnt stop me from enjoying it, i play it whenever i get the chance n actually have become pretty good at it, not braggin just sayin:D (ps2) , I too cant wait for the sequel, n yea the person i kno was the first person in the world to preorder the game (lol...i mean cool!) n he did get a free collectors card! (WOW..j/k lol) but yea i'll most likey get it

What's even more of a joke is "Demo: Coming Soon". As if.

was it really the best selling ever? geeeez

True True i have not heard of the demo coming out soon either so i guess we just have to wait.

A while ago i remember readin a post wit some1 sayin that bf2 should use the special hard drive u can buy for the ps2, because it would make it easier to dl patches n b able to dl new maps or units the same way the pc players of the game were able to, i mean its just my opinion and it would make the experience more enoyable.

Whoa. Did the first one sell that bad? Most games don't even have a sequel. If they thought it would sell that bad then why did they make it in the first place?

clonearcman: was that a sarcastic remark, or were u tryin to b sarcastic? in any case wat i meant to say was that lucasarts n pandemic were a little pesimist due to the fact that many ppl were enraged or mad (use word u prefer) after playin the beta version. i myself bought the game n played it offline n had fun wit it n it wasnt it until after 2months of playin online n then 1 n half months after that, that i was able to get a headset n then after finding out there was a forum for the game, that i came to realize the finished product was a beta version.

i think i was having too much fun with it that i was unable to c the all the bugs in it, again im a ps2 soldier so i dont kno how diff my experience with the game was compared to xbox n pc users.

I can't for the life of me understand why Pandemic couldn't make their engine just restart a level without loading it over again .

I agree with u on this dragobahn eagle, i get restless having to load a new map just so i can b able to quit n look for a diff server i hate that. although remember that pandemic was rushed so they prob didnt have the time for it.

Thats just my opinion!:p:cool::D

"One mo' thing": can u guys post next to the title of ur post wat platiform u guys play on next time u post?, that way ill kno who ill c on battlefront for the ps2

-May the force be with us all.:ewok:

Originally posted by Dagobahn Eagle

I really dislike the look of the game. It looks way too cartoonish and those fighter models just - frankly - aren't very pretty at all...:(

I personally think they look very sharp. Hopefully they stay that way (or get even better :)) until the release....

I think they're trying to keep the height of the wings consistant, which may be where the proportionality may have fallen.

I suppose they wanted the empire to look like they have consistancy in aircraft design!

Anyway, it's a bit unfair to truely judge at this early stage, look how crap BF1's pictures were, and OMG, the trailer actually convinced me NOT to buy the game!

Archived