Home

New Model pack from NeoMarz

NeoMarz1

I am trying to put out a model pack with several varients. The models will feature Vosa Komari, AsaJJ Ventress, Zam Wessel 2.0 , Luminara Unduli, Aurra Sing, and Adi Gallia. The models are nearing completion, but I am trying to gather some help to import them. Anyone out there interested in doing this, please e-mail me at NeoMarz1@sbcglobal.net. If anyone wants to post some screens here, send me an e-mail as well, and I will send some pics for posting... I just dont have a way of hosting an image. Mars out!

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can make the sounds for your modelpack if you like?

Hope you know that Ventress is a white coloured african woman so her nose would have to be widened abit more I hope you can give her a cape or dark robe option to add to the scaryness of the sith figure

asfar as the faces intotal I hope they all will have facial animation for realism

REALLY NICE WORK MAN!!!!!

RJW_ca

Originally posted by Vampiro

Looks good, but

it looks weird, the arms looks very long.

Fix that and it shoud look ok, but the rest is fine, so keep them coming them coming man! :D

Yeah, I'm not sure why it looks like that, but it fits the skelaton... I'm going to check it out again, see what the problem is... Mars out!

Gawd.... I'm so embarassed! It turns out that the hands "were" misaligned! Thats why the arms looked too long. It's something that I thought looked odd, but now I know why. Well i'm pushing on, still need to find someone who can import. I could probably do it, but I cant find any of the JK tools to do it. It seems as though they (Raven) don't post them anymore. Its not even at jk2files anymore. Well, I'm just going to hope someone can help me at a later date. Mars out

Software Development Kit.

The package wich includes Tools such as ModView, MD3View, carcass, etc.

There are 3 different Kits out there.

JK2 Editing Tools 1 & 2

JKA Editing Tools

The JKA editing tools are basically just reworked versions of the JK2 Tools.

Originally posted by Pontus90

Longer than usual? Her species got those long fingers i dont think its unique.

Well... I may skip the long fingers, only cuz I think it wont wrap around the saber, and look right. I know accuracy is important, but I want the character to animate properly. I think thats probably more important. Mars out

Archived