Home

New Model pack from NeoMarz

NeoMarz1

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Forceboat

Mars,

Can you give us an estimate on when you are releasing this? I hope it's soon.

No estimate... I have no help in importing it right now, so basically this whole project is resting in my lap. Mars out

Originally posted by Psyk0Sith

I thought you were trying to rig it yourself? or at least give it a try.

Thats the plan... I feel a bit overwelmed doing this, but I'm going to try. To be honest, I hate trying to figure out this stuff, cuz my time is so limited. I'll check out your video you've made, Im sure that will help. Mars out

:angel: Update :angel:

Many of you are probably wondering where I am at this point.

Well, I actually have got the skelaton fixed up (thanks to Psyko's help!) and ready to go. I think I am going to release each varient as a separate model. I may do Luminara first. I need to segment the base model, and then start weighting it. This is good in one since (that I release them separately), because this will allow me to make each model a little more unique. SOOOOOOO in essence they will not be just clones of one another (maybe just a little in some spots.) Anyhow, this is going to be exciting, Ive notice that there are not many new Player models in circulation... Probably cuz the game is getting a bit dated, but I plan on getting these out regardless. Mars out!

Originally posted by minilogoguy18

i figured you look here first before readin my e-mail, but ill compile those models cause i really want the asajj ventress model.(im currently usin the one from survival mod2)

Let think on that, cuz actually I'm pretty far towards getting it compiled! I'll get back to you... Mars out

Originally posted by Manquesa

what errors are you getting?

Well actually, I just sent the model over to PsykoPat, and he found all the errors out in about 15 minutes. Alot of it had to do with a bad femur bone, and a few other little odd things. Thank Gawd for Psyko's help, I would have never figured this out on my own. Really, he has made it possible for me to get as far as I have. Well, I'm gonna try and make these fixes tonight. If all goes well, then the first model should be out soon (cross fingers). Psyko managed to get it to import, but I need to try and make these fixes, on my model... That way I have a good base for the other female models. Mars out

Very funny Zappa!

:angel: GOOOD NEWS :angel:

Luminara is ingame!! Thanks to Psyko, I was able to work through the issues. Thank god for help! I'm going to work on bot and npc support... should have this out by Friday! I think the other models will come out fairly quick now that the base model is done. Yeeeeeeeeeeehaw! Mars out!

luminaraingame7bl.jpg

luminaraingame27ce.jpg

Originally posted by Psyk0Sith

I see my indications were helpful. Way to go!, doesnt it feel good to see carcass spit out the .glm for the first time? :D

Thanks Psyko.... I have to say... I was just about inches from giving up, so frustrating! I appreciate all the help, I'm glad you suggested that I try to compile this on my own. I didnt think I was going to pull it off, but with your help and guidance... well it made the difference. I still have a lot to learn, but at least I got over the last big hurdle. Still not sure how you found most those errors. It would have been tough for me to figure it out on my own. Talk to you later, Mars out

Archived