Home

Suggestion: Animated Series 2

kum0rin

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think that fits 100%. Groening maybe a possibility, but Tarantino -- no way. Except it's non animated. And then it would be kind of Disney-ish. Except it's not with a dog and a rabbit. Then it would be like whack-o-cop and whack-o-cop are down with it AKA Leathal Weapon. Or so. Now I'm in doubt Tarantino would do that kind of thing.

If you ask me, the series should be made by those party people who made The Angry Beavers. That would make it Platinum.

Well i'm going to jump in late into this topic, but anyway, I have a few simple points that need to be made. Steve can't do shit without some company to produce or whatever the hell they do to make a cartoon, and even showing the old ones on one of those stupid ass channels wouldn't work if he doesn't have the rights to do that until his contract runs out with Viacom I think it is. Second off, if you were to put it on any channel like Cartoon Network, they would more than likely force it to be way edgy. Look what SpikeTV did to Ren and Stimpy. Not only was it on a shit channel with two other wortless cartoons, but it turned out to have a completely different feel to what it used to be. Hell, that may not even be their fault, but I'd doubt John K. would have responcible.

All in all, this is just another stupid idea and another reason to why my television has been converted to a dust collector/room space taker-upper.

Archived