Home

If the KOTOR girls were real, who would you ask out?

The Source

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by nas77

Dunno about Visas; you've got NO idea what's under that veil of hers. Could be a Jerry Springer type moment when you find out... :eek:

Jerry! Jerry! Jerry!

Oh man that would be wicked sick. Funny, but sad and sick.

But anyway, if you really love her, it's not going to stop you...unless whatever is under her veil would eat you.

I'd be snuggling in the bed with Bastila on the right side and Mission on the left side, or vice-versa! :naughty:

Originally posted by Boba Rhett

I bet there's a flaccid genitalia right in the center of her forehead. :(

:rofl: Bwahahaha... *Pauses for a minute...*

:disaprove Now that's just wrong... so... wrong...

hmm, good question....

1. Visas

2. Handmaiden

3. Mira

i was never much of a Bastila person, nor Mission for that matter. just don't ask for specifics: they just didn't jive with me all that well. that and i'm not usually one to 'fall' for a bunch of pixels, neither. :rolleyes:

^^^^

heh, if the graphics and emotion animations were as realistic as Half-Life 2, then i wouldn't have to use so much imagination to think of them as being real. i'm not trying to bash the game, so to speak, but at least the characters in Half-Life 2 looked and acted like real people.

Originally posted by Me

Visas because she voiced by Kelly Hu.

I bet there's a flaccid genitalia right in the center of her forehead. :(

:indif:

...anyways...to get back on-topic, mysterious women are sometimes attractive. And that was so random, Rhett. You always have to rain in on my parade don't you? :o

Originally posted by stingerhs

i'm not trying to bash the game, so to speak, but at least the characters in Half-Life 2 looked and acted like real people.

Or course, because the characters in TSL look like they have something up their you-know-whats whenever they run. :o

-EDIT- Fixed quote by stingerhs

"I bet there's a flaccid genitalia right in the center of her forehead."

What the hell is wrong with you! Everything is going mad. That is just wrong man. Everyone has all these tasteful images, and you had to come around and juest abou, just about shatter the moment... What the hell is wrong with you!

---------------------------------

Yeah, I am still thinking about those long walks on the the beach of Malacore V, the firehail splatting the surface in the background, other Sith screaming from the collusion with my lightsaber, and my Jedi companion Atris by my side as we fight to become Sith Lords... Yeah.... Those were the days!!!

Y'all have the wrong idea. They'd go for me because the men in the game werent..... completed, so they'll go for any1 with a %^&*$. So they come by the dozen to see me, a hot air balloon of meaningful overnight relationships. A hot $3>< balloon. $5 says this post will get me banned.

Edit: I'm outta $$ so the bets off.

Hummmmm!??!?!?!?

What is interesting is, the ladies of Lucasforums and pcgamemods don't have posts like this.

Hummmmm!??!?!?!?

Okay Ladies, lets here it! Which do you perfer:

1. Disiple

2. Carth

3. Malak

4. Mr. Vook

5. Zenbar

6. Dustil

7. Other....

Archived