Home

Skipping intro

coloneill

you mean the lucas arts promo logo in the start right?

well you coud try to drop them out

but dit you do something strange to the game???

maby you shoud try reinstalling or getting files you maby added in your game folders to get rid of the problem

sorry guess i should been more specific.

no not the lucas art logo, the movie clip after you click new game, the one where you sorta watch yourself grow from a fetus in the clone tubes to training. the spot it ussually crashes at is when he puts the helmet on. a couple times its crashed before that spot. the first few times i did not click "send error report" when windows restarts. but i did the third time it said my bios is not compatible with my proccessor, which is complete bs cause i updated the bios. :mauls:

in a couple weeks im gonna buy all new parts and build a new computer. gonna get new everything.

yes all my drivers are updated,

sorry but i cant use those, you have to be in the game in order to use the console, and i cant get past 38 putting the helmet on, and im not going to play it through multiplayer,

btw i can play the game in multiplayer, so i dont think its a gameplay issue..

guess its my hardware, sol ill either wait till i build my new system or figure out whats wrong

well MP runs a lot better then SP

SP maps are mutch harder to run becouse thay are bigger and more detaild and all

and dos your pc always crash near the helmet putting on spot?

and maby you can set your grafics a little lower? :confused:

it crashes right after 38 puts the helmet on, i did try putting the graphic settings on the lowest possible, it still crashes.

but i was able to get around it, i found out what file to edit to add levels to the campaign map, the user.ini file in the

Republic Commando\GameData\Save\Profile_"name"\user.ini

ive been playing it for an hour and it hasnt crashed once. if i ever figure out why it crashes at the spot where 38 puts on the helmet ill post.

i was thinking it was the HUD also, it did crash once earlier because of something looping in the video drivers, but it has happened before with other games, it is a video card/driver issue, but thinking about it now i have more problems with "the way its meant to be played" games than any other games with my nvidia cards.

i think its white cause their still in training, in marine basic training we were not allowed to edit our issued uniforms in any way unless instructed by our sergeant. after job training and being assigned to a unit we were allowed some leniancy on what we could add to our uniforms

yes i the latest drivers, and i scan my anti-virus programs scan my computer everymorning at 4am.

i found out my video card may be defective, ive been getting alot of video glitches in almost all the games i play now, and a few other games are starting to crash with driver errors, my father bought me, my geforce FX 5200 last christmas, and its kinda a generic version, doesnt even say on the card who manufactured it. so right now im trying to figure out who made it and contact the company. anyone else have any suggestions, their always welcome.

Archived