Home

Hello, whats going on?

JBRAA

Hello, I dont know what happening here, but I rather not read "teen fights" on a gamesite. I understand you [webmaster] want to inform what has happened, that you feel attacked, but you could have pasted the email contents in a seperate page, for those who were interested in reading more.

A simple: "Someone tried to close down the shop, read more here."

Would be more appropriate in my eyes. However I do understand you firstly wanted to info others about what happened to you. Its a nice mug, Im sure LucasArts doesnt care that you sell it, as long as you dont make money off it, or market it too much. Its great that there is a mug available for fans to get.

Anyway, I just thought to let you know, I didnt expect to read about two people "puking guts" on eachother. Let me know if you plan to change the site into a teen fight page. :|

I must say I see you have pushed many hours into your site. Nice work. I like the graphics you have done. But I must say I probably wont visit your site much if it will be so "hostile". I like friendly kind of sites.

Anyway, Im just asking whats going on, so If Im way off, and is totally wrong and I have missunderstood stuff, please let me know.

Assholes?

Don't mess with me Mr.J or I'll bust you too.

I think it's fun and It's fair. And yes it's also inmature, but there is nothing else to post about, so now visitors can have some entertainment while they wait for the release.

Originally posted by JBRAA

Entertaining. Are you retarded. Bye assholes. See you when you have gamesite.

Okay, it wasn't THAT entertaining. But this thread certainly is. Wanky wank.

Well, to be completely serious, I understand your point. I doubt there will be anything like this on the site once it gets properly running -- at least I hope so.

For the sake of humanity and all mankind, I truly hope the site never opens. You're just going to use it as a soapbox for your crap, it seems.

Then again, I use my website for a soapbox. But I never pretended it to be anything otherwise.

• 7 months later...

Archived