Home

Post your picture!

lukeskywalker1

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I used to get offended when friends used to tell me not to hang around with internet people, because they were wierd.... now, I know exactly what they were talking about :( The guns, the make up, the frowns, the robes.... freaks, the lot of ya !

:p

mtfbwya

The_Prez.jpg

President edlib on one of his many campaign whistle-stops addressing his wild throngs of supporters.

The President revealed many ideas on his agenda from the totally outrageous (saving the environment, reducing dependence on foreign oil) to the far less radically extreme (a 120% tax on anyone making more than $160 a year, and the compulsory pressing into service by all able-bodied and reasonably attractive women between the ages of 18 and 35 for mandatory mating with the Commander-In-Chief.)

Originally posted by Astrotoy7

I used to get offended when friends used to tell me not to hang around with internet people, because they were wierd.... now, I know exactly what they were talking about :( The guns, the make up, the frowns, the robes.... freaks, the lot of ya !

:p

mtfbwya

Yeah your right... you can now add lightsabers to that list! :D

Gothix, whats up with the black and white?

Originally posted by jebbers

me and my el cheapo 10 dollar lightsaber....but i like to play with it every now and then...im not quite as good as IG (i think) twirling about...

Im000656.jpg

o and this was taken about 5 minutes ago.......

jebbers, its probably better you dont know the girly cheerleader twirling...

btw, can you slap your cousin for us, and tell him not to mess around.

Tags there are people who dont like to post their pics, they just dont post in such threads. Follow their lead, otherwise ET will just delete your posts from now on :( capish ?

Outrider..thank goodness, another normal person, smiling in their photo :D we are a rare breed around here my friend :(:p

mtfbwya

You quoted yourself instead of editing your post you fool :p ~ET

Originally posted by Astrotoy7

jebbers, its probably better you dont know the girly cheerleader twirling...

btw, can you slap your cousin for us, and tell him not to mess around.

Tags there are people who dont like to post their pics, they just dont post in such threads. Follow their lead, otherwise ET will just delete your posts from now on :( capish ?

mtfbwya

i can do some but not as fast or that good...

and he still has much to learn about LF...ill tell him

*goes to slap tags up a bit*

Originally posted by jebbers

me and my el cheapo 10 dollar lightsaber....but i like to play with it every now and then...im not quite as good as IG (i think) twirling about...

Im000656.jpg

o and this was taken about 5 minutes ago.......

You'd make an excellent Vulcan.

Originally posted by Herminator

Thats like asking Santa "Whats the deal with all the red?"

Nah, all those images are ones taken by my ex-girlfriend by printscreening my cam, and I usually set it to black and white because it's over-saturated otherwise.

Originally posted by RpTheHotrod

You'd make an excellent Vulcan.

werdage, in the last pics thread I said the exact same thing, he even had the SpockzRz hair back then ! :p

Jebbers Live Lonh and Prosper !

he he

Points at Nalukai...

"He is a a skater boy !

I said see ya later boy !"

back when I was a young-un me and most of my friends were into the freestyle bmx...I even had a decent old skool Haro Sport meself.... for some reason we used to hate skateroids with a passion, but that was many years ago. I think that rivalry is gone, they all fall under the crappy "Xtreme sports" descriptor now... :(

mtfbwya

Archived