Home

Are the battlefront films supposed to show?

clonearcman

Ummmmm.... Sorry to put this stupid question forword but are when you go into the campaigns and you hear the scenes from the movies, is there supposed to be a film clip actually showing? I just get this black screen with what seems like a sound clip going. I don't know if this has been in threads or what but can I get an answer?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

How new is your newer computer? Does it have dual processors or a dual core processor? There have been some problems with these. Set the game to Windows 2000 compatlity mode and set it to use only one processor. You can search around under tech help to find the threads which talk about this.

I'll give it a try...thanks.

Actually the first time I started the game after install., I saw the background scene behind the menus. But the letters on the menu's were indecipherable blocks. Then I quit and restarted. The game is flawless but no movies or menu backgrounds.

I surely will try your suggestions. Thanks for the response!

F

• 2 months later...

I`ve just installed this 3 times trying to get past the `CD key not authorized " (....to do anything useful or fun with this software.....).

I don`t get the movies either.

Does anyone get these movies on the PC? What drivers are required

Running XP on AMD Sempron 2000+ PC with 512 DDR 333 RAM and Geforce MX 460

• 4 weeks later...

Archived