Home

The Beginning can't load

benTantilles

hi,

i just got Republic Commando today and was looking forward to playing it... after creating a profile and clicking on the "new game" option in the main menu, the computer began loading the part of the game labelled "The Beginning". The light blue bar moves across the screen to signify that the loading process is underway, but even when it reaches the extreme right, the game doesn't load. it just... hangs. Cntrl + Alt + Del doesn't work, neither does Alt + F4. i've checked all the other relevant threads on this forum, but they don't address my problem: my computer surpasses the minimum requirements and has an ATI Radeon 9200 graphics card, which is supported by the game. I just blew S$54.90 on the game - what the hell do I do to make it work?!

• 9 years later...

i've checked all the other relevant threads on this forum, but they don't address my problem: my computer surpasses the minimum requirements and has an ATI Radeon 9200 graphics card, which is supported by the game. I just blew S$54.90 on the game - what the hell do I do to make it work?!

Archived