Home

Anyone remember this?

Tokarev

Umm, not only that but what about the part where anakin goes "she's a changeling" and the bar scene where obi-wan talks about being on the lookout because she could be anyone or something like that...

No?

Well, what about the part where she gets hit with a dart and changes into her true form and her voice screws up right in front of the screen?

Jees, guys, pay attension. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by IG-64

Well, what about the part where she gets hit with a dart and changes into her true form and her voice screws up right in front of the screen?

its called a Kamino Saber Dart...jeez IG[/nerd who knows too much of the star wars universe]

Originally posted by jebbers

its called a Kamino Saber Dart...jeez IG[/nerd who knows too much of the star wars universe]

Jebbers, you know nothing compared to others. *cough*

Zam is a Clawdite, and they have the ability to change shape. When Clawdites are killed, they revert to their original shape.

Yep, Zam's a Clawdite shape shifter. That shot's a way to psyche the audience out the first time they see it. Admit it, it caught you off guard the first time around, didn't it? You were all like, "Whoa! That chick's not human!" :p

And I'm all like, "Wow."

And you're all like, "Seriously."

And I'm all like, "Yeah."

And you're all like, "Dude."

And I'm all like, "Duuuuuuuuude."

And you're all like, "DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE!"

And I'm all like...

*fellow swampie comes up from behind and sedates me with a brick.*

he he.... this is quite a giggle...

Tokarev, make sure you watch ep3 with your sunglasses off this time... :p

most things about Zam have been covered. She does make some part of an appearance in the Bounty Hunter game IIRC. If you think about it, she is a tragic character, doomed from the start. Against the likes of Jango and Anakin she never stood a chance :(

mtfbwya

Archived