Home

Ideas for a sequel? *might be spoilers*

Commando_Iblis

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What ideas do you guys have for possible missions in RC2? I was thinking about making a thread to discuss this, but then I decided that it would fit in here. You could include how the mission could tie into the RC1 and include some possible objectives and weapons.

That would be good. There could be a mission from Labrynth of Evil on Coruscant. They could be underground searching for Dooku and then Coruscant would be attacked. They'd have to go to the surface and help out. They could fight on highways and in malls and banks, etc. There'd be plenty of civilians around to try to protect. If anybody wishes to add to this, feel free.

Maybe, since the game ended at kashyyyk, they could do some large arms thing, like you participate in the battle of kachiro, with juggernaughts and such that you can pilot. then it could just advance through the clone wars, with random missions to obscure planets and whatnot. i just want to see large-scale battles. that you can participate in. :tank1:

Yeah, that would be cool. maybe you could even grab an arc-170 and go cover obi-wan and anakin;)

P.S. how do you do the spoiler thing??

The first campaign in RC2 could be on Kashyyyk. They'd find Sev in the first campaign.

If you listen during the end of Republic Commando, you'll see that their objective is not to find Sev. They were being pulled out of their mission to be placed elsewhere. Chances are Sev will be long gone. He's gone, and I think fans need to accept this.

N0000000000! You lie! jk. Yeah, well, they could be going on their normal mission when they happen to take a side route through a prison to get around a main battle and they run into Sev. Or maybe, they could realize that Sev has something really important, that maybe another jedi gave him without Yoda knowing, something like that. Its just... I don't want to lose Sev! lol

The only possibility I see of saving Sev is if Delta Squad comes across him in some kind of raid of a Separatist compound, as the Confederacy crumbles at the end of the war. Having Sev back early in the game would be anticlimactical.

Yeah, I suppose so, but don't you think that there should be four people in their squad. If you do, who whould replace Sev until the climax?

That's a good question. Perhaps, after they finish their duties on Kashyyyk only the three of them, they would be sent back on a Star Destroyer, on which Delta Squad would be introduced to an "orphan" commando, one whose squadmates were wiped out. He would be "adopted" into your squad for the rest of the missions... and eventually, they could come across Sev near the end of the war.

Heck, they should let you play as the "noob". That way you'd be a commando that everyone would hate and you'd have to earn respect...sadly that doesn't work with Boss though.

I'd want to still be Boss... come on, gotta have those squad commands. Besides, what would happen if Boss is giving commands, and you don't follow them...

As my cockey friends would say "you get a big slap!"

Yes, but, it would disrupt the flow of the game. Not to mention a human brain is always better at giving orders than pre-set computer orders. Situations arise when things need to be done to ensure the squad's survival that a computer can't think to do.

I would like to see the characters devlope a little. A noob growing into a pro would be a nice start..sort of how Raiden is a master of asskickery in Metal Gear.

Well, the new character wouldn't really be a "noob." He already has experience and has been trained like all the other commandos, it's just that something killed off his squadmates.

Maybe the "noob" could be kind of like Atin from Hard Contact. He'd never say much, but as he gets to know your squad and finishes missions with them, you'd see his growth in that he becomes more accepting. At first, maybe he'll act like he doesn't want to be there.

I already made a tread about SEV going beserk, you should read it. What about Boss going force sensitive with the ability to see 1s into the future like the Jedi. Then you could add the story that Boss saw SEV alive somewhere, lets say, Mannan.

OR general Grievous tried to clone his own trooper to infiltrate the Republic and he needed SEV for the perfect infiltrator.

Then again I'm just force sensitive :)

I already made a tread about SEV going beserk, you should read it.

Why would Sev go berserk? Doesn't make much sense, he was either captured by the CIS, went into hiding in Kashyyyk until he could leave, or he's dead.

What about Boss going force sensitive with the ability to see 1s into the future like the Jedi. Then you could add the story that Boss saw SEV alive somewhere, lets say, Mannan.

People don't "go" force sensitive, especially not Clone Troopers, was Jango Fett force sensitive? No, so why would his Clones be?

Manaan? Why Manaan? Sev wouldn't end up on Manaan, and theres no reason why Boss would be there.

OR general Grievous tried to clone his own trooper to infiltrate the Republic and he needed SEV for the perfect infiltrator.

Then again I'm just force sensitive :)

General Grievous tried to "clone his own trooper"? What does that mean? Grievous' troopers are all droids and what makes you think that Sev would be his "perfect infiltrator"?

No you aren't force sensitive.

I meant that Grievous wanted a spy in the Republic. Wait, scrach that, just remembered that Palty does that in his own twisted way. And Mannan... it was just ``lets say...`` idea.

About force sensitivity, if we go by the theory made by Quai Gon Jin that force goes trough all living things, which would include even clones, who are alive, and the fact that Commandos are different from the rest because they have their personalities why cant Boss be force sensitive?

By the way I AM force sensitive :king1:

About force sensitivity, if we go by the theory made by Quai Gon Jin that force goes trough all living things, which would include even clones, who are alive, and the fact that Commandos are different from the rest because they have their personalities why cant Boss be force sensitive?

This is not how the Force works with clones. The amount of midi-chlorians in the host is sent to each one of the clones. So let's say Jango had 10,000 midi-chlorians (that's a random number, of course), that would mean that each clone of his had 10,000 as well. No more, no less. Unless they lose an arm or a leg or something. Then they have less.

By the way I AM force sensitive :king1:

That'd be a negative. :)

Archived