Home

Ideas for a sequel? *might be spoilers*

Commando_Iblis

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ok, gees, someone voke up on the wrong side of the bed.

It's spelt woke, and I don't appreciate you coming here and posting something discusting, and thinking no-one is going to know what it means, and then you continue to post off-topic messages like that, so unless you want me to tell the admins about, what you thought no-one would understand I suggest you drop it.

I don't want to ruin the fun, but Alan, you are starting to sound like a certain skywalker94, who managed to get one of the last remaining thread that was alive on the Bf forums closed. so just, keep it zipped if all your going to do is flame.

I am totaly zen now, thank you.

Now about the topic. I like the idea that Niner_777 sugjested. That would maybe make the game much easyer (if this is spelled corectly) than RC1.

Also I found out that one can artificaly (again if this spelled corectly) become force sensitive by taking posesion of a certan cristal and a ritual that must be done in the Valley of the Jedi.

This however crumbls my theory of making Boss force sensitive for it would take a marvelously made story twist worthy of Lucas Arts.

Again I apologise for my english.

Also it would be nice to see a oportunity to kill Grievous with a sniper attachment in RC2.

I would like to see the commando's go back for Sev, as he is the maddest character there, as they do have free thinking

or

possibly base the second one around Omega Squad (Darman, Fi, Niner and Atin) as that would be just as good.

This however crumbls my theory of making Boss force sensitive for it would take a marvelously made story twist worthy of Lucas Arts.

Also it would be nice to see a oportunity to kill Grievous with a sniper attachment in RC2.

Will you forget about that force sensitive idea? It's ridiculous. And General Grievous was killed by Obi-wan.

I dint meant killing Grievous, I meant having a oportunity to kill him.

In RC1 you saw Grievous on the landing pad before he saw you and the window closed.

I tried reloading the place over and over trying to kill him with a scope attachement.

I knew it was not posible but hey, I wanted a bug at least this time in a game.

And I sed my theory crumbled, meaning I am not going back on the topic.

A sequel to RC is definetley a good idea as, RC has IMO been one of best Star Wars games lately and deserves a sequel. I think Imperial Commando is a good idea, and if a sequel is to eventuate, its the most likely concept.

As for the force sensitive idea...erm...no thanks. Not every hero in the Star Wars saga has to be a Jedi or some kind of force sensitive, ie. Han Solo.

An idea I had , was maybe 'Rebel Commando'. Kinda, going the opposite way with the IC idea, but I guess it could fit in with the Alliance style of fighting , like guerilla tactics, sabotage , behind enemy lines and infiltrating Imperial bases and stuff. Also, I suppose rebel troopers would have more room for individual character and personality than a clone , maybe. Of course we wouldnt get any cool armour then though :p

Anyway, just a thought.

ps-sorry if I repeated anyting already said in this thread, I didnt read through all the pages.

I sed Im not going back to the idea about FORCE SENSITIVITY!!!

Tango, your idea is not so original, for many, including me, thought about it, but I forgive you.

About guerilla fighting, that could work for me.

Kashyyk would be a fantastic location for guerilla.

and the clones arent exaclt "natural" enough...

Theres a point, being genetically modified, growth accelerated Clones they might not have any midichlorians at all.

and Alan, there was nothing wrong with Tango Feet's idea, I thought it was a really good idea that if properly worked in would make a great RC2.

Maybe they could make a whole different game that would be like "Rebel Commando."

It would use similar graphics and similar squad control with improvements here and there. The characters would have to be all different, though, which might not be bad.

However, I'd still want a true sequel where you play as 'Boss' etc.

Archived