Home

Ideas for a sequel? *might be spoilers*

Commando_Iblis

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...
Vehicle's would indeed be nice. What would be even nicer is that, if you reached an enemy base where they spawned or some thing, you could take them, or maybe you could sabotage them with explosives or some thing. Leave the charge on them. Then if they decide to use that vehicle. You see it, and Boom.

What would be even nicer is that, if you reached an enemy base

where they were spawned or some thing...

WAIT A MINUTE! SPAWNED! EITHER IM NOT READING THIS CORRECTLY OR

ITS STARTING TO SOUND LIKE BATTLEFRONT HERE! I MEAN THIS IS STILL

RC! THE ENEMIES GET THERE BY SHIP IT ISNT JUST...POOF!...THEN THEYRE

THERE.Dont get me wrong ITS A GOOD IDEA... just not for this game!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

It's been a while since I played this, but I remember not knowing whether one of my team was dead or alive at the end. I started a topic on Gamefaqs about six months ago about it, but I can't find the game to replay at the moment.

To clarify, there is a character whose fate I want to know.

• 1 month later...
I dont remember if its been suggested before yet, but it would be cool if you got a new teammate and then 3/4 through the next game you raid a jedi safe house or something and meet back up with sev who joined the jedi/rebs

But that wouldn't really make sense. If he lived, he was captured by the Separatists, not Jedi. It would be a Separatist safe house, not a Jedi one. And there weren't even any Rebels at this time. Plus, why would he join the Jedi when they were the ones who ordered his squadmates to abandon him in the first place?

Perhaps he knew it was for best.... TK, the Clones are programmed to help the Jedi in aiding the Republic. So, he would have no choice to serve the Jedi, and the Seperatists would be the one who captured him, not the Jedi anyway..... so maybe he went on reconnisence to find the Seperatists most vile weapons... so the Jedi could capture them, and destroy the CIS forever......

Perhaps he knew it was for best.... TK, the Clones are programmed to help the Jedi in aiding the Republic. So, he would have no choice to serve the Jedi

Actually they weren't. They were trained to serve their Commander-in-Chief (Palpatine). His orders were of their utmost priority.

so maybe he went on reconnisence to find the Seperatists most vile weapons... so the Jedi could capture them, and destroy the CIS forever......

I can't make sense of what you said here.

Archived