Home

Ideas for a sequel? *might be spoilers*

Commando_Iblis

I did, in fact, read that article shortly after posting so fair enough, yet another discrepancy. But it would be nice to see where the writer of the wiki article actually got that fact from.

From the quote I posted from StarWars.com maybe?

You have to take into account that if you consider commandos and troopers having the same genetics canon, then the "****" from the books about the commando team who disobeyed order 66 is also canon.

There's different levels of canon, and I'd consider the books to be among the lowest form of canon, if canon at all. Using a very low form of canon to justify, for example, a plot of a new video game, is not tasteful.

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply
From the quote I posted from StarWars.com maybe?

Don't be rude, TK. You edited your post to include that link instead of an offer to find the source of the wiki information after I had posted my reply to you.

There's different levels of canon, and I'd consider the books to be among the lowest form of canon, if canon at all. Using a very low form of canon to justify, for example, a plot of a new video game, is not tasteful.

You're of course entitled to your opinion, and if I know one thing about you it's that you will stick to yours.

Don't be rude, TK. You edited your post to include that link instead of an offer to find the source of the wiki information after I had posted my reply to you.

Sorry, I didn't intend to come across as rude. I edited my post maybe thirty seconds after I originally posted it, and didn't think that anyone would have had the time to read it before I added the SW.com quote. I didn't mean to sound sarcastic there.

here is a quote from wookiepedia,

"As noted, not all clone troopers obeyed the Order. On Murkhana, Roan Shryne and Olee Starstone were rescued from Order 66 by a member of a clone commando unit named Climber, who initially questioned the validity of the order, and even upon confirmation, refused to side with the government over those who had fought alongside them, having developed an affinity for the Jedi. As a result, they were punished harshly. However, that is the only evidence to date of a soldier disobeying the order; in all other recorded instances, all other clone commandos and ARC troopers obeyed it"

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Order_66

There could be more unrecorded instances, to be used in a game, for example Star Wars Force Unleashed uses as a main character a secret dark apprentice of Darth Vader.

But, I was just proposing an idea, not trying to stir up a debate. So if anything came across as offensive, I apologize.

where are the peaple who say there is going to be an sw:rc2 from? cause when we ask where they got the info they never responed again.

also it is not fair that it ends like that.

The thread title states "Ideas for a sequel," not "Information about the coming sequel," trooper 57. Posters in this thread are not saying that there will be an RCII, but are merely theorizing potential plotlines, what may or may not happen, why or why LucasArts won't make a sequel, etc. If an RCII was going to happen, it would be announced in a much more prominent place, and not this forum.

As for your second point, I completely agree that RC sucks like that, leaving us a cliffhanger of that scale.

Agreed. RCII would be good. A problem would maybe occur when they start calling the game fusion between Halo and Metroid Prime. I do not believe so because in the game you felt you are a family (a strange one but hey, FTW). There are other squad based games but i would prefer this one above all else due to the characters.

And as for Sev I already saed what i think about that.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

um, your link just leads to a reference for your own post. smart one. anyway, you know how i said that you should be able to hijack other peeps vehicles? halo3 already did it, so i think they copied me...hmph. or maybe i'm being egotistical. whatever. yeah! what happened to everyone?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My first post here:

After RC 2 years have passed :)

After a shipwreck boss finds himself on kashyyk alone (he and the squad were returning from somewhere but on separate ships so boss starts wandering throw the places where the missions were :) all is lifeless and old then something jumps on him and he loses continence. Then he wakes up and sees a wookie scarring him... then he wakes up again in a wookie camp and finds scorch there too... so then start looking for fixer... they see a silhouette carring some sort of crocodile (like the first lizards on kashyyk were cooking) then the silhouette drops the thing and runs into the bushes they start pursuing it and they found that that's sev carring some sort of wookie bowcaster and a boomerang (lol) the armor is all dirty and bloody. Then they continue their search for fixer and find him near something they kill that something and rescue fixer and 1 mission is over :):beam3:

i have an idea for a sequel have you herad about this downlodable map on http://www.strategyinformer.com/pc/mods/starwarsrepubliccommando/mod.html.

well after you save sev you and your team find a a force crystal that stop you ageing or makes you young again (explins how sideus turns old because useing the crystals power) anyway you and your team each recive a power force crystal from it you water, fixer earth, sev lightning, scorch fire but you and your team get frosen until rebals free you and tell you what happend and you help out the rebals.

you can think of dialog for this if you want.

well this my idea from way back plus this was my 2nd post

Archived