Home

Ideas for a sequel? *might be spoilers*

Commando_Iblis

That Grand theft starship:Mos eisley city stores has a problem because in the star wars episde 4 radio series Luke says "look at all these Stormtroopers you almost never see them on tatooene".

Trooper 57: Lucas can easily Retcon that since barely anyone today remembers the radio series. Or they could keep the republic style. They could make the game take place during order 66 and you have to fight some Jedi who crash land on Tatooine

Im pretty sure that George Lucas will look at his games list in a few years and say. "Huh Republic Commando..."

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have never done hamlet and if you have a story set up for your idea why don't you tell us about it also all I know is the Vong killed chewie.

Trooper 57 why do you keep going offtopic. There are separate threads for the expanded universe. You can research the Vong on your own time.

Personally I hope that they will make another JK game rather then Republic Commando. Since I enjoyed myself with the JK series more then Republic Commando

they should make any rc like CS totally online only online, totally awsome

CS is a mod for Half-Life and became a retail game due to its immense popularity as a mod. Since it replaced everything in the game and made it with such great graphics

Lucasarts has already created SW galaxies which is entirely online. Starwars is fueled entirely by its story. If it created a game that was entirely multiplayer it wouldn't be popular

Well what did you expect? we are all hoping for a sequel.

I hate to say this but come on This was started 3 years ago mosk of the links on the site don't work anymore It's over It was a great game but they would have started by now.

I haven't read all of this but have you guy's ever seen the saber?? also wouldn't make like a plot line that it was the 501st that took out sev instead of droedikas and like delta 40 figures this out and they take him out then scorch in say a third one and then like it's just delta 38 and he's joined the rebels and all and like the last lvl is Hoth and you fight lord Vader, AT-AT's and like a surprise twist the last bosses are Vader and the other Delta's who have had their minds wiped and don't know you and you like don't wanna kill them so Vader stabs you from behind after you beat the other delta's but they actually remember you and get annoyed at Vader but manage to defib you and run but heh that's my Idea but i think it'd be fun to play

dude...that might be good. If RC two is made (it won't, but whatever) it'll need a lot of cutscenes. and you know how we got the Force Unleashed coming out? what if RCII meets up with the secret apprentice and chill with him for a while?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I hope that Sev gets rescued in the seqel and order 66 is carried out by the commandos, but they gets killed by a couple jedi knights as the last level ends. Maybe their could also be rebellion commando or CIS commando. I dunno. just a thought.

I hope that Sev gets rescued in the seqel and order 66 is carried out by the commandos, but they gets killed by a couple jedi knights as the last level ends. Maybe their could also be rebellion commando or CIS commando. I dunno. just a thought.

Who would be commados for CIS?

grevious bodyguards..?

but that CIS idea sounds kinda crappy but i would love to see an second part so that the first level would start during the end of episode III and they would have Phase II clone commando armors and carry order 66 cos they kinda hate the jedis cos they left sev back cos a yoda ordered so and they would eventually do missions for Palpies new order..

Archived