Home

Ideas for a sequel? *might be spoilers*

Commando_Iblis

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply
in Darth Vader (the book) it implied that some of the clones did not know what order 66 was and only followed the command from higher clone commanders. What if they made a sequel where you were Delta or another squad who somehow missed order 66 and fought for the jedi and the republic against the rising empire? That would be so much fun.

good idea i like it

aww DAMMIT! somone came up with the same idea as me neally! i didnt notice!

if you mean me there is two differences from mine and yours and one mistake

differences: I want them on the rebals and before the first deathstar destruction.

mistake: the imperials will be known as remant (sorry for spelling mistake)

• 2 weeks later...
if you mean me there is two differences from mine and yours and one mistake

differences: I want them on the rebals and before the first deathstar destruction.

mistake: the imperials will be known as remant (sorry for spelling mistake)

Remnant :p, and how imperials would be known as remnant if they controll the old republic... The whole old republic turned into Empire so how the hell can imperials be remnant before the first deathstar destruction oO.

The imperials might be remnant after destroying second deathstar.... dunno what you have on your mind.. explain ? :p

Remnant :p, and how imperials would be known as remnant if they controll the old republic... The whole old republic turned into Empire so how the hell can imperials be remnant before the first deathstar destruction oO.

The imperials might be remnant after destroying second deathstar.... dunno what you have on your mind.. explain ? :p

I mean during the New republic they are remnant. I got this from jk2:jo (jedi knight 2: jedi oucast)

Well anyway, if there would be a squel. I'd like to see some ded server tools (good ones). Skins on mp from the first RC (the squel would be the 2nd ofc ;P, then RC would be first ;o). A good story, and ofc great engine ... maybe a game which uses more than one... (like new-gen games ;P) but avaible for PC ofc ;P.

What if Sev wasn't acctually ambushed at the end of RC? What if his commlink had been sliced, and false imformation passed on, before he was acctually captured by some of the remaining seperatists as they retreated? Because if you watch his turret and the end of the mission there is no one attacking him, and the clone commlink system has been broken before during the battle of Praesitlyn,(Star Wars: Jedi Trial) so the CIS should be able to do it again, due to the amount of money they have to develop technology like that. If that had happened, in the sequel one of the first missions could be to board a CIS cruiser where he was being interrogated, save him, steal some important codes, fight your way out, etc. That would make a great game. I really hope they make a sequel.

hold up on the theory...didn't you do that in the first game on the ghostship? i think so, so what's the point of repeating it? and trooper's right. and i think the chances of RCII coming out is slimmer than Paris Hilton. ha. we've been talking about this topic since 05 when it came out (or somewhere around there)...i think the best we're gonna get is the mod. which is pretty cool. and what would it be like if RC was a trilogy and eventually wound up with the descendants of the original squad fighting the Vong?

Well anyway, if there would be a squel. I'd like to see some ded server tools (good ones). Skins on mp from the first RC (the squel would be the 2nd ofc ;P, then RC would be first ;o). A good story, and ofc great engine ... maybe a game which uses more than one... (like new-gen games ;P) but avaible for PC ofc ;P.

Games cannot use more then one engine since it defies a game's physics. Games that seem to have two engines (Like Grand Theft Auto using both a driving style engine with thirdperson shooter) are just one game with an engine that mixes both the TPS and Driving engine.. Even if you create minigames it wouldn't be considered an engine either.

Plus even if it was possible you can't do much with 2 engines and an FPS game. Since what would you do? Grand theft auto style stealing ships while FPS shooting?

Also even if it was remotely possible to have two engines in the game it would take twice as long to code and decode the engine's physics and graphics. Eventually it would probably become another Duke Nukem Forever

haha...Star Wars GTA...that would be fun. Grand Theft Starship:Mos Eisley City Stores....hahaha. they should make one. cops would be stormtroopers...jack a landspeeder or bantha. that'd be frickin awesome. But for a sequel, i think my idea would be awesome :D . but whatever. if they put in some stuff from the other games that would compliment it...i think it'd be cool. like, maybe you hang out with Vader's apprentice for a bit. or something like that.

and not to be pessimistic, but i'm pretty sure that LA just left all the RC fans in the dust and forgot about us.

Archived