Home

Ideas for a sequel? *might be spoilers*

Commando_Iblis

grevious bodyguards..?

but that CIS idea sounds kinda crappy but i would love to see an second part so that the first level would start during the end of episode III and they would have Phase II clone commando armors and carry order 66 cos they kinda hate the jedis cos they left sev back cos a yoda ordered so and they would eventually do missions for Palpies new order..

if Grevious bodyguards where commando class they have to look different to show there specalty.

plus how do you know Yoda gave the order it could be a clone surpireor.

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

trooper 57 it was an example why must you be a lick in the spot :D

and as i say again the CIS idea seems a crap idea cos in the end who would like to play as a ''droid commando'' cos after all the CIS faction was kinda a fake one to make the final pass to take the republic :D

• 1 month later...

The clone wars consisted of Jedi generals leading squads of troopers into battle, right?

I had an idea like that. except it's not a sequel to anything. so here's the idea

Clone Wars: Jedi General

so you are basically a padawan who has just become a knight. the order tosses a new responsibility your way: they make you a general. they give you command of a small group of clone troopers. you can fight with your lightsaber, use some force powers, equip clone, droid, and some exotic weapons, as well as customizing your outfit with various pieces of armor for the expense of some dexterity. you can command the troopers to do sniping, secure positions, blow doors, etc. when you get better and get command of more troops, you can order jedi, commando squads, and airstrikes. throughout the game you can train in certain disciplines like lightsaber, sniping, force, demolitions, etc. it's kind of a combination of KOTOR, jedi knight, republic commando, and battlefront. there could be campaigns, one-time maps, or Galactic conquest like battlefront.

please give feedback on idea and/or ask any questions

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...
I have a great idea for the first few levels of a sequel.

Rescue Sev from the Seperatists.

i agree but the first half should be playing as sev and you escape the wrath of the rakatan infinate empire in the star forge only to find the remenents of the black sun pirates and eliminate them and escape and rescue the squad to find them not willing to be under the service of the empire and use the star forge to sabatoge the empire.:lsduel:

• 1 month later...

I have an idea.What if in the sequel you get to do the same missions but there were missions the Deltas did between the missions and you get to do those missions too so there is more missions and you also get to play as Omega Squad and do their missions and in the game it switch's between Delta and Omega Squad.Also there could be one mission where Omega Squad goes to save Sev since Delta Squad can't.

Speaking of less linear, I wonder if it'd be possible to choose missions like you could in JA? That'd also enhance replayability.

The Campaign Map already allows you to play through the levels several times, but you have to play the Geonosis levels to start on the RAS, and you have to finish the RAS levels to get to Kashyyyk. They did that probably for the purpose of so everything makes sense.

Example: At the beginning of the Kashyyyk level, the advisor references what you did at RAS.

yeah kinda like what they did in CoD: Modern Warfare with the S.A.S. and the marines how they had some seperate missions and some joint missions, and like Sev_Vode_An said it should stick to the books and if they did that it would fit perfect with the whole joint-op thing.

• 6 months later...

i really like this game, but i think that:

the ending of the game completly set up a sequel where 38, 62, and 40 start out in the middle of the Battle of Kashyyyk where they do missions helping the Republic win the Battle of Kashyyyk. and then near the end of the missions on Kashyyyk, they attack a prision (or a ship) and they find out that 07 is in the prision (or ship) and they need to rescue him

yeah kinda like what they did in CoD: Modern Warfare with the S.A.S. and the marines how they had some seperate missions and some joint missions, and like Sev_Vode_An said it should stick to the books and if they did that it would fit perfect with the whole joint-op thing.

Yes COD 4 Modern Warfare was very cool indeed. I'm excited for Modern Warfare 2! :D

i really like this game, but i think that:

the ending of the game completly set up a sequel where 38, 62, and 40 start out in the middle of the Battle of Kashyyyk where they do missions helping the Republic win the Battle of Kashyyyk. and then near the end of the missions on Kashyyyk, they attack a prision (or a ship) and they find out that 07 is in the prision (or ship) and they need to rescue him

The game would need more length than that, in my opinion. That would, however, be a good way to take off where they stopped. But a third section of the game ( ex. how you have 3 main levels each having multiple stages) like in RC1 would make it all much better.

Archived