Home

Everything that has you puzzled in KI and K2? open descussion

player_pj

jeez man where to start!?!? well i'll start with the beggining............kotor.........

now.......as the exile talking to goto, goto mentions that revan didn't completely destory some republic stuff. now back to kotor one, for Reven the sith lord, i think he wasn't a bad character being the sith lord, but then was he really the sith lord? maybe thats what everyone was making him out to be .......reasons why?!? because he did not completely and utterly destroy the republic. i think revan wanted the republic to last, but revealed in kotor 2, it eludes me where i found it but the jedi civil war was about religion or atleast thats what Revan was doing as the "sith lord" revan was trying to kill the jedi council because of their arrogance and not upholding the jedi code. But now Malak he was the TRUE sith lord because he wanted conquest. he was destroying everything and leaving nooooo survivors. but anyways, revan had the right idea trying to defeat the the jedi and the council cuz in kotor 2 what do you do anyways?!? kill the council or the council is destroyed by kreia or whatever is left of the jedi is destroyed. revan saw the arrogance in the council and had the right idea, how ever, his apprentice......the very first meatbag aka Malak, his views on what revan taught him became twisted and malak was the true sith lord..... so the way i see it revan was the good guy no matter what side he was on. cuz when he was on the republics side he had to get rid of the sith and malak.

but Kotor was a wonderful game it was understandable it had a story you could follow, you could understand what and why.

NOW as for Kotor 2

the jedi council.............now the way i see it in kotor 2 there was only 2 maybe 3 jedi masters taht deserved to get poped. Master Vroouk, Atris, and maybe Zez ki el. you see atris and vroouk seemed like they were on there way down the dark side. they wanted to punish the exil mostly atris, and vroouk is not what so ever happy to see you......what a jerk. even in kotor 1 vrook seems like he didn't even like revan. and another thing what happend to master Vandar and the Twilike mater from kotor 1?? anyways, master Kavar and master Vash were the only ones on the council that deserved to live.

***on a side note......if you are on the Light side, when you meet with the remaining 3 jedi masters well all get the impression that she drains them of life......basically she kills them.......but revalation has got me thinking well maybe she might have not killed them maybe she knocked them out.........cuz you can't recover anything from their bodies.....soooo it makes you wonder....

hmmm not sure what i was saying about the council but anyways.........i have played both kotor 1 and kotor 2 COUNTLESS times well maybe not countless but many times. and i still have to say that there are still some things i do not get. so legs go over them.

1.) the beginning how does the exile come into play and where the heck did kreia get the ebon hawk??

if you were reading carefully, the exile wandered the galaxy and was aboard the repbulic ship and had diplomatic status. now kreia........mind you if you had enough influence to talk to her about revan........she said that revan came and saw her before the mandloreian wars and after the jedi civil war...........which means revan must of gave kreia the ebon hawk and revan must of had to have a part with wanting to find the exile.

2.) what is the point of the exile?!?

i dont' see anything special about the exile, like revan in kotor 1 was well on his way to accomplish what the exile did in kotor 2. well then i guess someone had to get rid of these new sith....if they can even be called that. they are more like parasites. but even then i don't think the game was even about the sith lords.....honestly lets look at it..........darth nilihus he's on the cover of the game.......does't that mean he's important?!? he doesn't even speak a language other than pain and killing. you see him twice, through out the whole game. heck the sith assasins were more of a main bad dude character than nilihus. like when i bought the game i seriously though, ohhhh man this guy is gonna be tougher than malak. HECK NO nilihus is a pussy. Darth sion had a good role.........and kreia, i thought she was gonna be somethin like Jolee bindo. guess not. but to me the game had no absolute reason for darth nilihus.......its a joke. if darth sion had maybe more of a important and deeper role it might have made more sense, but to me kotor 2 was all about the exile finding himself and all this was a big play test by kreia who was miserable with life. but..........the exile in finding himself got rid of the jedi arrogance, defeated the little parasite sith threat, and kreia sent him on his way...........maybe to find revan on the REAL sith front?!? i dont' know, only kotor 3 will know.

3.) sooooo the exile destroy Malachore V ?!? since when?!?!?

now it was all said that Revan destroyed malachore V right?!? RIGHT! but now Bao Dur is saying the exile and him master minded the whole thing..............i dont' know.....you got me there.

4.) Darth Nilihus

what a complete waste of game time that could have been spent makeing the game better.........seriously he's on the cover but has nooooooooo major role.........not even the end game boss.

I saw ABSOLUTLY NO POINT TO DARTH NILIHUS! seriously........you have to agree with me on that one! i know i'm repeating but i just had to say it again cuz its soooooooo true.

5.) Force Bonds.........oooooooooooooo

alright as far as force bonds go.......apparently no one has heard of a force bond being as leathal as the exiles and kreias. Not even bastila and revans force bond wasn't that leathal <-- correct me if i'm wrong. but they were the same situation as kreia and bastila...........almost. but anyways ummm kreia and the exile they i believe shared a bond until or after the handmaiden took kreia to Atris. why??? well she revealed her secret evil motives for bonding with you........so i think she might have ended it there cuz she has no more use for you cuz she knows your going to come after her. and when you don't hear kreias whisper with in your skull..........soooooooo some how it must of been severed i'll check it out just to make sure.

hmm well my head is about to explode and i need sometime to think about some more stuff before i go and blurt it out....... but that was mostly the stuff i was more concerned about in the game feel free to add stuff.......pease do. i will add more at a later time.

Please use spoiler tags as per the Forum Rules

Originally posted by Jolee_B

KOTOR 2:

Okay, so like if Kreia dies you die and vice versa. Though, when you defeat her, why don't you die?

Earlier, Kreia says something along the lines of that when you're both in battle the bond isn't fatal to either of you. She says that when you're both in battle there won't be a repeat of what happened at Peragus when she lost her hand. Can't remember the exact explanation as to why, but she does mention it.

you know what I missed? This coinversation option:

Atris: kreai awaits you at the heart of Malachor. She will kill herself there and you with her.

YOu: Screw Kreai and Malachor. Let the old hag kill herself when she's a moron. I'm staying right here!

We might as well label this topic with "SPOILERS" in the title....

What I don't understand is why the masters want to strip you from the force even if you saved them all and are 150% LS. Come to think of it, I just don't understand what the whole "hole in the force" about your character is. It just doesn't make any sense to me. For the possible K3, I really hope the designers stay closer to the movies...

I had trouble with the malachor V thing it says in the chronicles of the kotor 2 site that revan used thedark side energies to destroy the mandolorian fleet and corrupt the jedi but in kotor2 it says the exile and theirodonian idiot masterminded it, I dont understand...

Originally posted by Nuitari_28

I had trouble with the malachor V thing it says in the chronicles of the kotor 2 site that revan used thedark side energies to destroy the mandolorian fleet and corrupt the jedi but in kotor2 it says the exile and theirodonian idiot masterminded it, I dont understand...

Well, the way I see it, the whole Malachor concept is completely messed up.

Another moment that left me completely :confused: :

Why in the nine hells do the sith assassins bow down to you when you enter the traya academy??? As soon as you're in, the others attack you.

I know why you dont die when you kill kreia i think.

[sPOLIER] A couple of people found some of master vashes' dialouge which proves she was alive but anyways. Master vash said if the student or master turns to the darkside the forcebond would break.

One thing that always confused me was what happened to everyone on Malachor. The only who came seemed to be Mira and she was no use anyway (just lay in a ditch until maddened wookie stalker started following her). I find it ridiculous that I put so much time and effort into leveling/equipping them and they won't even help me on my final fight :p

woops! forgot the spoiler tags:p

What happens on Malachor is very cunfusing and when u ask kreia about ur campanions she says that all of them have a future, so then every1 is supposed to be alive when escaping Malachor, right?

So how come G0-T0 and Mira survives when they aren't onboard the ship?!:confused:

The future of the Droids is in question (because they haven't decided what they'll do in the next game) and Mira had plenty of time to get back to the ship.

I read that a lot of the ending got cut, supposedly Atton is meant to have a fight with someone, that way everyone gets a bit in the end game. If they killed Vash because they ran out of time that sucks.Oh and I thought it sucked how Kavar died.

You could see how the masters had become blinkered, any one of them was wise on their own but they became paralysed when brought together. What I don't understand is why they went to all the trouble of finding you and retraining you only to decide you were too dangerous and had to be stripped of the Force, they should have at least let you do the buisness on the Force Vampire first

Does anyone else think that the hole in the Exile should have been filled when he saved Telos. Visas says she can feel his emotions before they leave Dantooine, so surely he must be healing. Plus if you choose to "look upon each other" she sees him the way she sees any other Jedi.

Archived